Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 08-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Approved Member

Before I got old and fat, I used to see auras all the time, thats the darker colored part outside a ladies nipple, right?
Is that what we're talking about, but in code, right?

edit: I thought I should put "ladies" in there, so..you know who...wouldn't get all uppity
Old 08-11-2011, 11:44 PM
Approved Member

Seeing auras is one of the most common and well documented supernatural phenomenon in human history.

Religious and metaphysical iconography is full of it and almost every human culture and faith has their own derivative or explanation so it's not as hippy trippy as you guys might think.

Sir Hugh Dowding, whom I'm sure some of you may have heard of, became deeply involved in spiritualism in his later life and claimed, if memory serves, to have the ability to see auras.

From Wikipedia, (for what it's worth)

"In his youth Dowding was an accomplished skier, winner of the first ever National Slalom Championship, and president of the Ski Club of Great Britain from 1924 to 1925. Dowding and his second wife Lady Muriel Dowding, whom he married in 1951, were both anti-vivisectionists and in 1973 Britain's National Anti-Vivisection Society founded the Lord Dowding Fund for Humane Research in his honour.

Dowding became a vegetarian, based on his beliefs as a theosophist and spiritualist. Although he personally was a vegetarian, he believed that "animals will be killed to satisfy human needs for many a long day to come", and he made several appeals in the House of Lords for the humane killing of animals intended for food.[11]

Dowding was a member of the Fairy Investigation Society[12] and of the Ghost Club. Although he knew that people considered him a crank for his belief in fairies, Dowding believed that fairies "are essential to the growth of plants and the welfare of the vegetable kingdom".[13]"

That said, most of those are just bad photography raaaid.

Last edited by JimmyBlonde; 08-11-2011 at 11:48 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:19 PM
Approved Member

actually im not surprised that a person into esoterics developed that baility

this exercise is very old is a form of ancient meditation

i do it but i just see double i dont look fancy pictures:

http://thiaoouba.com/aura_eye_exercise.htm

I PREFER TO LOVE WITHOUT BEING LOVED THAT NOT LOVE AT ALL