Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 09-02-2011, 01:22 PM
Approved Member

Europe will not help us politically, and there never will be able to help with the defense of the Mediterranean Sea even though the control of European borders is not only Italy but also Greece and Spain and Portugal and even France and Malta.
Italy to return strong and healthy detachment from Europe and must be independent.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:25 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapper View Post
In Canada we are lucky to have strong Italian communities. They bring passion, warmth, and fierce loyalty to this country at times we need it most. I'm proud to say some of my closest friends are Italian. When they say they're going to do something....consider it done! But why do they give me such a hard time when I order in pizza????

On topic: hoping to see more Italian aircraft modeled (the number .205 comes to mind....) as CoD gets fixed in upcoming patches.
Because who makes pizza is too often neapolitan...

I hope to see more Italian aircraft too.
I personally own 200 original unpublished technical ad sketch drawings of italian aircrafts, from 1926 to 1960.
If luthier would be interested I'm here...
Old 09-02-2011, 01:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilon_x View Post
Europe will not help us politically, and there never will be able to help with the defense of the Mediterranean Sea even though the control of European borders is not only Italy but also Greece and Spain and Portugal and even France and Malta.
Italy to return strong and healthy detachment from Europe and must be independent.
Xilon if you want to be loved from people start reading and adopting the forum's rules.
Political subjects are banned...
Old 09-02-2011, 01:30 PM
Approved Member

Remeeber in past STORY Benito Mussolini call mediterrain sea in latino lenguagge " MARE NOSTRUM" and Benito Mussolin call italy peoples not ITALIANS PEOPLES (popolo italiano) but ITALIC PEOPLES ( POPOLO ITALICO).
Old 09-02-2011, 01:33 PM
Approved Member

Manu, You will be surprised but, the same that you wrote, could apply to a lot of countries. Sometimes i feel the same about mine. Sometimes I love it.
Italy it´s a beatifull country. I was there a few years ago. I love Birndisi, Venecia and Roma of course. Love your food, your women, your wine. Your landscapes and your sense of humour your history and your art. I´m from Argentina, and of course, my grandparents are from italy (Cattalnisetta, is that correctly written?) and from Croatia. My surname is italian. Every country in the world has issues, and thing to be proud of. Even the more poor or the worst administrated ones. Sorry for the Ot.

Bombing smurfs since a long time ago...
Old 09-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilon_x View Post
Remeeber in past STORY Benito Mussolini call mediterrain sea in latino lenguagge " MARE NOSTRUM" and Benito Mussolin call italy peoples not ITALIANS PEOPLES (popolo italiano) but ITALIC PEOPLES ( POPOLO ITALICO).

Qualcuno cacci Xilon.

Please someone ban Xilon.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cataplasma View Post
Qualcuno cacci Xilon.

Please someone ban Xilon.
lol another ban in his badge!

I agree with Cataplasma obviously.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Approved Member

yes much italian live to much nation in the world you find italian peoples and italian surname in AUSTRALIA CANADA (expecialy TORONTO) ARGENTINA (expecialy la plaza to buenos aires) U.S.A. NEW YORK and CONNEcticut massachusetts pennsilvanya NORTH EAST U.S.A. and you find italian surname also in U.K. also in THAILANDIA and to PHILIPPINES.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECV56_Guevara View Post
Manu, You will be surprised but, the same that you wrote, could apply to a lot of countries. Sometimes i feel the same about mine. Sometimes I love it.
Italy it´s a beatifull country. I was there a few years ago. I love Birndisi, Venecia and Roma of course. Love your food, your women, your wine. Your landscapes and your sense of humour your history and your art. I´m from Argentina, and of course, my grandparents are from italy (Cattalnisetta, is that correctly written?) and from Croatia. My surname is italian. Every country in the world has issues, and thing to be proud of. Even the more poor or the worst administrated ones. Sorry for the Ot.
I know my friend, sadly Argentina got a lot of problems too.

Still I can be proud for the past of my country, but I'm living in the present... and this present is shameful.

And anyway l like the world citizen concept.

Caltanissetta, it's a difficult name.

A whole generation of pilots learned to treasure the Spitfire for its delightful response to aerobatic manoeuvres and its handiness as a dogfighter. Iit is odd that they had continued to esteem these qualities over those of other fighters in spite of the fact that they were of only secondary importance tactically.Thus it is doubly ironic that the Spitfire’s reputation would habitually be established by reference to archaic, non-tactical criteria.

Last edited by 6S.Manu; 09-02-2011 at 01:58 PM.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:47 PM
Approved Member

signor cataplasma era solo una parentesi di storia niente di male.
Mr. cataplasma was only a parenthesis in history nothing wrong.