Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 12-19-2012, 05:50 PM
Registered Member

Never noticed it before; oops.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:22 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harakiri View Post
No, he is talking about the archmage tower - which when you gave all the artifacts away - is overrun by undead.

It was the most difficult fight for me as a mage in the whole game.

The odds were something like 60k leadership boss, me 20k or so - there were stacks of 2x 6000+ archers - horrible.

So basically after multiple attempts - i found the ice prison spell to be my only way. In the first round i ice prisoned the 2 archer stacks - i could double cast because they were only lvl2. I used greed rage skill on the necro.

Then i got rid of the dragon quick, next round i went for the highest stack an ice prisoned them each round - in between i used my 2 x rune mage stacks to cast phantoms and try to keep the battle on the enemy side. After that i basically killed each stack one by one and then started to rez every troop - i think this fight took 18 rounds for me.

Yep it did

LOL, 551 Royal Griffin, has i remebmer that bird have 300 leadership, so 551x300= 150k leadership hehe. I am 30th level, and have 10k+ leardership, so what is that weird picture?
Old 12-19-2012, 06:31 PM
Registered Member

I dont understand what some ppl talking about, maybe they used some bugs or idk what. I tried the undead in mage tower at 30th level with 10k leadership, but it is impossible. 2x 5k skeleton archrers are quite enough...
I try it with engineers, and blind the skeletons twice or more, but there are 400 cursed ghost x2, and about 400 ancient vampire, it is not posible in that moment...
Old 12-19-2012, 06:32 PM
Approved Member

@Ashaman
551 RG is total number of troops in that battle, so he started with lets say 50, then 40 die he resurrected them (90 total) , then 35 died he resurrected them and (125 total) ... i think you get the idea how 551 number got in there.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:35 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
@Ashaman
551 RG is total number of troops in that battle, so he started with lets say 50, then 40 die he resurrected them (90 total) , then 35 died he resurrected them and (125 total) ... i think you get the idea how 551 number got in there.
And what way u can ressurect total of 551 RG?
If u r right, just watch him picture, he ressurected not just the 551 RG but almost all of the armies. Its is very weird. 1K unicorn, 361 Paladins. LOL

Last edited by Ashaman; 12-19-2012 at 06:40 PM.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:29 PM
Approved Member

@Ashaman
Do you know how paladin unit prayer ability works ??? You need to be near up to 4th lvl unit to resurrect them, so you can be left to 1 paladin 1 royal griffin and 1 unicorn to bring them back to full leadership with rune mage unit phantom ability, and paladins prayer. And trust me i know what i`m talking about.
So yes all of those 551 RG , 960 unicorn and 360 paladin all brought back with prayer.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:56 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
@Ashaman
Do you know how paladin unit prayer ability works ??? You need to be near up to 4th lvl unit to resurrect them, so you can be left to 1 paladin 1 royal griffin and 1 unicorn to bring them back to full leadership with rune mage unit phantom ability, and paladins prayer. And trust me i know what i`m talking about.
So yes all of those 551 RG , 960 unicorn and 360 paladin all brought back with prayer.
Runemage have limit to the phantom abilitiy, and paladin didnt ressurect that so much. at 10k leadership u can have about 50-60 paladins, u can ressurect very small amount with it
Old 12-19-2012, 10:29 PM
Approved Member

@Ashaman
You with 6 posts, and me with 4,5 years of modding this game ... pls dont teach me what you can and cant do.
If you read posts on rune mage on this forum you would see that gift spell work on them (look for it a bit), so you have infinite 100% phantom spell for 1 gift on them.
Quote:
Your rune mages will just use phantom on paladins and the paladins will second wind them then use the luck rune to get more runes for the rune mage and repeat
Quote from here http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=36257
So you use phantom on paladins , then with those phantomed paladins second wind on rune mages, then use luck rune and get another charge for phantom ability and create new paladin phantom , second wind again on rune mages ... i hope you get how it works now. In the end YES all those numbers are correct and resurrected in that battle with paladin prayer ability.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:53 PM
Approved Member

In case it wasn't clear, the 3rd rune mage ability can be cast on itself (unless they changed this in build 6250). This lets you re-cast their phantom ability again in the next round.

You can also use split rune mage stacks too and keep using their 3rd ability to restore runes for themselves.

It also gives you a LOT of phantoming power, so you can win with the "Phantom Flood" technique.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:01 AM
Approved Member

Plus the good ol` phantom spell. As he had 500 mana to spend , that could be unlimited revives really . .