Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 07-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm1 View Post
Gfx card:Msi Radeon 2gb OC
more details needed.
Old 07-15-2012, 03:31 PM
Registered Member

Thanks for the heads up. Just forgot to enter the model no.
Old 07-15-2012, 07:12 PM
Registered Member

Howdy.

Reddit user Mmmslash here. I saw the link to this by a user named Noccy who said we could enter too. I'm a huge 1946 fan, but always heard rough things about CoD. Figured this would be a good chance to toss my hat in the ring.

My specs are as follows:

Q6600
6gb RAM
Win7 x64
Old 07-15-2012, 08:55 PM
Approved Member

Hi, great initiative, i have been flying 1946 since 2008 + or - , im an entusiast of flight sims since the first time i grab a joystick with cfs 2 being a kid , was lucky enought to find il2 later and join a great group to fly with. im following clod news since the development times and i cant wait to try it.
dont know if i deserve it, what i know is that if i got my hands near a copy i will not let it go .

specs,
cpu phenom2 1055t x6
gpu gtx 460 1gb
ram 4gb 1333
mother asus m4a88t
os Win7 home 64 bits
steam acc okupa22 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067280921

thank you in name of the community , its a great attitude. S!

Last edited by chantaje; 07-16-2012 at 10:34 PM.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:01 PM
Approved Member

The selected winners must provide their steam ID privately when requested to verify their steam join date and that they dont already own a copy

bit suspect???

u want the password aswell lol
Old 07-16-2012, 12:25 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIK View Post
The selected winners must provide their steam ID privately when requested to verify their steam join date and that they dont already own a copy

bit suspect???

u want the password aswell lol
Hi TRIK,

I believe I know the source of your confusion. Please remove your chewing gum for a minute and read this post again with a less-congested mind:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...4&postcount=18

You see? Nothing untoward!
Old 07-16-2012, 03:19 AM
Approved Member

Well played Warhound
ASUS Sabertooth MB--Intel 2600k@4.7--EVGA GTX580 3GB--Corasir 1200 watt psu--Corsair 16gb 1866--Corsair H70 cooler--Corsair 650d case--OCZ Vertex 3--Track IR5--CH Eclipse Yoke--CH Trottle Quadrant--CH MFP--CH Rudders-MSFF2
Old 07-16-2012, 03:43 AM
Approved Member

Ok, a few things to put your minds at ease here.

Warhound started this by first contacting all of us in the moderating team. Then he also talked to a member of the developer team (i think it was Blacksix).

If he wanted to scam people out of their accounts he wouldn't make this thing so visible to us, right? I mean, there is now someone in dev team who knows about this, so if Warhound was stealing anyone's account, the devs could contact Steam and have them brick his copy of the simulator.

I can understand your suspicions, but let me just say that if Warhound was trying to steal Steam accounts, then he would certainly be going about it in a not so safe way for himself by alerting the forum mods and dev team in advance

What he wants is a link to the public part of your account on the Steam site and the reason is simple: he needs to confirm that you don't already own the game before choosing you as a winner
Old 07-16-2012, 04:10 AM
Approved Member

Thanks for the support guys, I guess it's my fault for using the official name and calling it Steam ID..should have said "link to your Steam profile".
But enough about that.

ATAG_Doc has been so friendly to contact me and offer a gift copy of his own. So now there are 3 copies to be won!
Had some nice entrants up to here, but with 12 more days to go I'm sure even more will come in before the final 3 winners are announced.

Last edited by Warhound; 07-16-2012 at 04:18 AM. Reason: better wording
Old 07-16-2012, 11:36 AM
Approved Member

I would like to offer the winners of this generous offer a place in one of our growing squadrons. Allied or Axis doesn't matter, we run both factions

www.aircombatgroup.co.uk (new home under construction)

Read more here

There, that was as blatant a plug as I can give but honestly I guess you want whoever wins to actually use the game