Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Battle mode

Battle mode Strategy, hints, questions

Old 11-28-2008, 05:23 PM
Approved Member

If you activate all the obelisks of King Fandor, you get his world map in the Pyramid which can be exchanged at various world leaders for different rewards.
Old 11-28-2008, 06:09 PM
Approved Member

Really? You can give it to different people (which?)? I brought it to the dwarven king, and I seem to remember the last item in the quest being "Bring the map to Torn Digor" or something like that?
Old 11-28-2008, 06:30 PM
Approved Member

You can give it to any leader, king of dwarves, king of darion, queen of elves and possibly others too. You get 10 runes of each type if you give it to elf queen, you get a mithril armor from the dwarves iirc, human king just gives you some cash.
Old 11-28-2008, 06:30 PM
Approved Member

@metathorn : actually u can give the map to the king of dwarves for a very cool shield(8def -20% dwarves ldrs), to the king of elves for 10 runes per type, to the king of humans for 250K gold and a scroll of each spell at the magic academy(maybe at the magic school, can't remember now)

@smash : Obelisk location are here : http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...4&postcount=59 , doesn't take long to check'em all
Old 11-28-2008, 07:13 PM
Approved Member

Yeah, I got the shield from the dwarf king the last time, but had I known I had options, I would've given the map to the elf queen.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:55 AM
Approved Member

Dear Metathron & Gamers of KB,

World map is from the 13 Obelisk "quest".

You can "sell" it to your own King in Darion for 250K gold, trade it for a Mitril Shield from the Drawf King, trade it for 10 runes of each kind with Elf Queen ... (did I miss some other ruler?)

Danny