Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 08-18-2012, 12:55 AM
Approved Member

And again i apologize for sounding to harsh, but I only wanted to say some of my thoughts and get response. That is how things happen, by getting attention of ppl and then they spending time to solve some issue.

For changing paladin with warrior lds gain i said long time ago here on forum, so now in announced WotN i see this is implemented in game. i dont know did some1 saw my post, or they planed to do it regardless but i think it`s great to boost paladin class this way.
Also in past i gave some suggestions and ideas in mod treads, and couple of times moders answered and gave me ideas how to do those things since i didnt know myself, and that is why i post my ideas here waiting to get suggestions about them. I changed attack/defense bonuses thx to bladeking77 help in his adventure mod, so it`s now something like intellect bonus +1point more dmg, +7 = bonus crit% / resistances%. In red sands mod there was bonus Hp for units when they lvlup and it was possible to get 1st lvl units with 45hp, there i changed it to be hp%, so low lvl units get +5hp max, and 5th lvl +60/80hp depending on unit. There are some other things i did by myself, but I asked for help on couple problems. Every unit/skill/item in this game are different , so i asked why some medals for same thing done in game give different bonuses to hero.

In the end, i`m not moder like players that make whole new things in game and change mechanics, but i like to try some ideas that makes game a bit better and that is only reason why i suggested to change some of things in my previous post.
Old 08-18-2012, 07:10 AM
Approved Member

Can you please make sure that the map/campaign editor is more user friendly this time?
Old 08-18-2012, 10:09 AM
Approved Member

I can't wait!

Daniel.
Old 08-18-2012, 10:19 AM
Approved Member

Will there be a demo available for download?
Old 08-19-2012, 09:30 AM
Registered Member

Wink

Waiting for the game eagerly. I'm especially excited about the new medals.

Love the new website. BUT I noticed a slight flaw. The Skald (which is obviously Paladin) has the Mage icon, and the Soothsayer (which is obviously Mage) has the Paladin icon. Is this intentional or just a website design overlook? I'm kind of OCD about these stuff.
Old 08-20-2012, 02:19 PM
Approved Member

If you are looking for other improvements then the text for the medals could do with updating, eg,

Quote:
Holy Warrior. This medal is reserved for those of the Skald class. The vocation of a pious paladin is to bring healing to the wounded and relief to the suffering, in the name of the all-bountiful Light. While virtue is its own reward, the compassionate paladin who uses the spells of Healing and Blessings on his troops finds his good deeds recognized by the bestowal of the Holy Warrior medal. This talisman increases the damage of the Paladin’s Priests and Inquisitors.
It keeps talking about a Paladin instead of a Skald, also I didn't realise Skald's were holy warriors, do they realy worship the all-bountiful Light? The Skald's description mentions the god's ressurect their troops but that is about it.

Quote:
The Skald, first and foremost, is a skilled leader who knows how to command large armies. While Vikings excel in Rage and power, the Skald gains in numerical superiority and morale. This leader inspires his troops before the battle, singing the Chant (using the unique ability ‘Edda’), and the gods resurrect a portion of his fallen warriors after each battle (through the unique ability ‘Warriors of Valhalla’). He gains leadership faster than anyone else, and in battle, he strengthens, cures, and resurrects his warriors using magic. He is skilled in abilities of the Mind.
Daniel.

Last edited by 1darklord; 08-20-2012 at 02:31 PM.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:46 AM
Approved Member

ironfelix: Thank you for the info. I have a few questions:
1. Are there new bosses or the old, or not at all? If there are, how many?
2. Can you tell us anything about game length? roughly as long as Armored Princess? much longer, much shorter?
3. I've read something about "The ability to forge new items". Can you be more specific?
4. Can we expect surprises? I don't know, something different and exciting.

Thank you and I can't wait for this game.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:29 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1darklord View Post
It keeps talking about a Paladin instead of a Skald, also I didn't realise Skald's were holy warriors, do they realy worship the all-bountiful Light? The Skald's description mentions the god's ressurect their troops but that is about it.
There is a mistake in the text and it will be fixed asap. The right proper text is: "This talisman increases the damage of the Paladins, Priests and Inquisitors."
Old 08-21-2012, 11:35 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
There is a mistake in the text and it will be fixed asap. The right proper text is: "This talisman increases the damage of the Paladins, Priests and Inquisitors."
Ah cool, happy to help.

Daniel.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:36 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandea View Post
ironfelix: Thank you for the info. I have a few questions:
1. Are there new bosses or the old, or not at all? If there are, how many?
2. Can you tell us anything about game length? roughly as long as Armored Princess? much longer, much shorter?
3. I've read something about "The ability to forge new items". Can you be more specific?
4. Can we expect surprises? I don't know, something different and exciting.

Thank you and I can't wait for this game.
1) There will be a couple of new bosses.
2) The game should offer 60+ hours of gameplay
3) Yes, there is a special ability that allows you to create new items
4) There will be surprises