Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 09-06-2011, 04:05 PM
Approved Member

Unhappy

bouhouhouhou
Old 09-06-2011, 04:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
(Sorry, Not Today)
Should be the company motto.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Approved Member

Born as a new species of carnivorous plants and the team of luthier cannot fight them! or will other types of grass

ala!!
Old 09-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabo2009 View Post
I appreciate their work, and yes I believe its a lot of work, but I disagree on the communication issue. Its obvious that many people get frustrated because they are waitin for patch release dates that turn out to be fake...

you cant treat customers like that

btw I wont go into senseless discussions here, some people will wait even till end of Sept, some will not. Enough said.
I respectfully disagree. They didn't say on Monday, they said not before Monday. If i want it to come out on Monday so much that i interpret "not before Monday" as meaning "definitely on Monday" then they are not the ones lying to me, it's me lying to myself due to wishful thinking.

Big difference there.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Approved Member

you think maybe they hate us??
maybe they want us dead??
Old 09-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdog_kt View Post
I respectfully disagree. They didn't say on Monday, they said not before Monday. If i want it to come out on Monday so much that i interpret "not before Monday" as meaning "definitely on Monday" then they are not the ones lying to me, it's me lying to myself due to wishful thinking.

Big difference there.
Yeah, but what do you say about Friday, when they said they narrowly missed it? That won't fit for sure the not before Monday thing they've said after.. And two more days after, still no patch ready..

I'm sorry, but it doesn't sounds right to me
Old 09-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Approved Member

two more days after are Monday and Tuesday.. I wasn't counting the weekend days at all, I'm no slave trader, you know.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUICE View Post
Maybe we should get some Americans to work on this game. Whiny Russians are just not meant to make working games. BOOP BOOP BOOP
Maybe you should think long and hard before insulting an entire country on a multinational forum again, maybe you also need some "forum vacation" to that effect.

You're about to get the dubious distinction of being the first person i have banned and that's quite an accomplishment, since as most people will tell you i'm quite the easy going fellow.

You have two posts in total, one is this and in the other you called someone a jerk. Consider yourself on two warnings out of three before the ban occurs.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:51 PM
Registered Member

Default Rapidshare link for English Version

Here is a Rapidshare link for the English Version https://rapidshare.com/files/3765109...2COD_15527.rar