Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 04-23-2016, 07:03 PM
Registered Member

Default Eastern Ave

Quote:
Originally Posted by daidalos.team View Post
4.13.2 will be incremental patch. (Only few little fixes)
Hellо! Will the new patch realeased in Steam game version?
Old 04-24-2016, 02:42 AM
Approved Member

Default Open He-111 cockpit

Hello to all
How can I open the cockpit for the dorsal gunner in the He-111?
I have been traying all possible ways, even I double check my key combination to check out if they are working properlly and they do on the rest of the airplanes. I used to check this out the B-24 opening cockpit (windows) and hatches. Bu on the He-111 they doesn't work.
I also tried the autopilot and nothing happened
What am I doing wrong?
Old 04-24-2016, 02:06 PM
Approved Member

You can open the dorsal gunner's canopy on the He-111 H6 by using the "open canopy" key.
Old 04-25-2016, 04:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasyny_kombat View Post
Hellо! Will the new patch realeased in Steam game version?
Currenty we don't have access to steam account of 1C.
But no need. It suffice download latest steam version 4.12.1.
4.13 RC4 and 4.13.1 files simple copy-paste in steam IL2 root directory.
Old 04-28-2016, 04:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daidalos.team View Post
4.13.2 will be incremental patch. (Only few little fixes)
Hello! Will you realese a new patch in Steam game version?
Old 05-07-2016, 12:12 AM
Approved Member

Please forgive me if this has already been brought up, but it's the first time I've noticed it and I haven't seen it in other bug posts:

The .ntrk feature seems to be broken. I'm using a stock install with no mods at all, and when I record flights (by using the record button to record .ntrk instead of after flight .trk), the resulting records very quickly turn very bad. The aircraft fly at impossible angles, and often things happen in the video that did not happen in the actual flight. I can record this with a screen capture so you can see what I'm seeing, and I can upload an .ntrk if needed. Please let me know if you need either of those things. Thanks!
Old 05-08-2016, 10:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardvark892 View Post
Please forgive me if this has already been brought up, but it's the first time I've noticed it and I haven't seen it in other bug posts:

The .ntrk feature seems to be broken. I'm using a stock install with no mods at all, and when I record flights (by using the record button to record .ntrk instead of after flight .trk), the resulting records very quickly turn very bad. The aircraft fly at impossible angles, and often things happen in the video that did not happen in the actual flight. I can record this with a screen capture so you can see what I'm seeing, and I can upload an .ntrk if needed. Please let me know if you need either of those things. Thanks!
Probably server lags? I record my online adventures on regular basis and while most of tracks are OK, sometimes there are issues as planes flying into stratosphere or under terrain, damages not recorded properly, etc.
Old 05-09-2016, 04:25 AM
Approved Member

Default B-25j-1na

Using The 4.13.1m stock Dedicated Server in dogfight mode.

When a player shot down a B-25J-1NA he only got 100 points.
The B-25J-1NA is a twin-engine plane. Whyn't 200 points?

Of course the killer RTB without any problem so he's full scored.

Attached: 2 B-25J-1NA are above Argentan 45 min after the mission beginning.
Attached Files
File Type: zip B-25J-1NA.zip (29.2 KB, 7 views)
Old 05-09-2016, 07:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardvark892 View Post
I reported it a long time ago:

It seems that actions started before starting recording are not recorded correctly. E.g. if you're engaged in a dogfight, and you start recording when you're already shooting at your opponent, it won't be replayed correctly. Workaround: start recording when you engage, start recording before you drop your bombs, etc..

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 05-09-2016 at 09:47 PM.
Old 05-10-2016, 02:55 PM
Approved Member

Yup NTRK stands for Network TRK. It's a packet recorder, so it's like a mini network game. In your conf.ini, make sure your rate is set to the LAN setting (or use the game interface to do this). Especially helpful when you make NTRK in SP mode—the network rate still plays a role.

What is captured is any/all events that are flagged to BE captured. Some issues relate to what "STATE" an object is in the game. For example, around 4.09 or so, the Gunsight dimmer was always captured in the wrong initial state. This was fixed...

In 4.13.1, sometimes the bomb bay doors are in the wrong initial state, etc. And most of all the bombsite clutch's initial state is NOT captured correctly. I hope to see this get fixed!!

Objects away from the host don't get the same packet priority, so you'll see some weird warpy-things. Especially noticeable in Multiplayer NTRK recording.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperton View Post
I reported it a long time ago:

It seems that actions started before starting recording are not recorded correctly. E.g. if you're engaged in a dogfight, and you start recording when you're already shooting at your opponent, it won't be replayed correctly. Workaround: start recording when you engage, start recording before you drop your bombs, etc..