Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 01-30-2011, 07:01 PM
Approved Member

Pick a green

GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
Old 01-30-2011, 07:10 PM
Approved Member

Perhaps Ilya will do a version with pink grass for those of you who don't think the colour is important. The same people also seem to think it was sunny from March to December in 1940, with temps around 95 degrees F. Clueless.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo kyu View Post
Sure, with a new monitor. However, once a monitor is adjusted to suit one image, that should be right for all images, unless the first image was badly out of adjustment itself, in which case everything else will look odd and further adjustment may be necessary. If each game that came out required that every player's monitor was adjusted to it, and a player's monitor had to be adjusted every time they played a different game, that would be a nightmare, it would make playing games so difficult we might as well buy consoles.
I think you may not understand. When you calibrate something it'sa one time shot. If Maddox uses a calibrated monitor to balance colors and another developer of another game does not, you can't expect the other game to look right... You will not get all games to look good if they are not all calibrated during development.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:29 PM
Approved Member

Sorry, but over the past few months I have rarely posted and rarely 'complained'. However, being a UK resident, the shots did scream oout to me this week. Lastweek, at a higher altitude, the landscape looked wonderful. However, usually the positive posts I make are missed and people only post adversely on the comments I make which go against their fanboy nature.
I am in no doubt that the release will clarify things, so I am happy to wait.
The colour will not impact on my gameplay experience in anyway, but as Oleg said at SimHQ, and other marketing members here have pointed out, it is generally best for members to be 100% honest, as construtive feedback is useful to the team. I think Oleg, or Luthier, said that all points are taken into consideration, so it's nice to know that we are all heard on some level.
Peace, people, I don't mean to gripe. I'm just honest about my feelings
Have a nice Sunday evening, all.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameson View Post
Perhaps Ilya will do a version with pink grass for those of you who don't think the colour is important. The same people also seem to think it was sunny from March to December in 1940, with temps around 95 degrees F. Clueless.
The BoB, 10 July to 31 December. Clueless.
All in all, one of the hottest summers on record. Of course, in the early July days there was precipitiation, and the same is true for some parts of October, but overall largely hot. There are many books on the battle, and some have day by day guides with weather forecasts, so these make useful guides

Last edited by philip.ed; 01-30-2011 at 07:33 PM.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:31 PM
Approved Member

Oh shut up .ed
Old 01-30-2011, 07:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflyerz View Post
Oh shut up .ed
Was I too nice?
Old 01-30-2011, 07:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipBall View Post
Pick a green

Which one is RLM25? I'll have that!

/Daniel
Old 01-30-2011, 07:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomer Pyle View Post
Which one is RLM25? I'll have that!

/Daniel

RLM25 is a classified color, reserved only for the deluxe boxed version...you would be wise to forget all about RLM25, if you know what's good for you,

GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
Old 01-30-2011, 08:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipBall View Post
RLM25 is a classified color, reserved only for the deluxe boxed version...you would be wise to forget all about RLM25, if you know what's good for you,