Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 09:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo0n View Post
zap, give up with this trying to call me an idiot line. it got old pages ago.
your words, but if the hat fits, you know.... 20 pages of this and its been explained to you about 20 times, not sure what you'd call that.

Quote:
theone link is dead, and was apparently a cheat not related to the soundhack, miss that bit being repeated?
you mean you are so busy typing rude posts to people and not actually reading the posts in this thread ? the poster gave it as an example of using the soundmod online recently, you think he was a plant in ninja clothing dropped in by a black UN helicopter in the deep of night ? i'd say its a bit odd you didnt download it with all the arguing about the issue you are doing here in the last week, and now your asking me to help you and repost it again ? and if you are such a smartypants didnt you even notice there is still screenshots posted in this thread from that same track by another users ?

Quote:
the cheats you mention, such as mirrors, are more an advantage than a cheat -
there you go again with your green oranges trying to pretend they are apples. you can call them whatever you will, for the rest of us adding features that aid flying in online servers without other users having access to them, or knowing about it, is cheating !

Quote:
an advantage like having track ir, or a huge monitor or equipment that varies between users.
i find it odd you cant figure these simple things out by yourself. anybody can go out and get a bigger pc, larger monitor, track it etc, the sim is designed to use them and anybody can. in fact it isnt even that "the bigger the better", a user with a 20' crt set at 1024x768 is much better at spotting distant aircraft dots then a 30' lcd user with his screen at native res.

Quote:
cheats are fm/dm/wm changes - things like having mk108's on a p11.c. the frankenplanes, well if you think having something like a different cowling on a 109 is a cheat then fine. as i've said it doesn't change fm/dm/wm, but you ignore this every time.
bollocks ! the illustration of the franken planes i gave to show the cutting and pasting of plane structures was well in progress which you were denying. and even for the apparently very innocent ones i posted there was already IMPROVED FEATURES (like cockpit visibility and more transparent glass), this therefore constitutes a form of cheating if used online. i also posted a clip from your little zoo friend indicating they seem to believe that type of bastardizing is entirely normal and will continue.

Quote:
whilst i don't fly online i do look around forums and such for people saying "w00t i got a supersonic gladiator". apparently cheating, from what i read, is possible (and has been for oh so long), but it requires more talent than the average user.
your convoluted sense of logic is flabbergasting, your now confessing you've known all along cheating is indeed possible, both in the past as well as right now ? why you keep wasting everybody's time here denying it then ?

Quote:
i have repeatedly asked for pm's because i know the trouble that would follow from posting it in forums. you missed the point of this thread from the start.
no i didnt miss the point, but somehow you seem to think you'r going to be rude to people and then they are going to run around and help you just because you dont understand something, or cant find something. is that how it works in your household ? you'r going to have a bit of a rude awakening when you get out of your sheltered life you been leading.

Quote:
anyway, this thread had taken a turn for the better til you returned.
the only time that has been wasted is all the time you chose to try and turn this into a flamefest instead of a proper discussion.
poor loon, is it inconvenient for you there is other forum users whom have a different opinion to your own ? dont babble so much nonsense here and they'll probably leave you alone. just stick to the community back stabbing and childish talk in your own little forum.
Old 12-21-2007, 10:42 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapatista View Post
your words, but if the hat fits, you know.... 20 pages of this and its been explained to you about 20 times, not sure what you'd call that.

poor loon, is it inconvenient for you there is other forum users whom have a different opinion to your own ? dont babble so much nonsense here and they'll probably leave you alone. just stick to the community back stabbing and childish talk in your own little forum.
Beating, horse, dead.

Zapatista, how about you take up a more noble cause with all the time that you are spending frothing at the mouth here? Like feeding the worlds hungry or something?

The 'children' at the other thread have decided that convincing Oleg would be an easier task than convincing you and your rabid cronies, so hopefully you will be wailing and knashing your teeth together to no one else but yourself very soon.. it's time for you to refocus on something you can control.

No matter the amount of self-indignant righteousness you display here, the genie is out of the bottle, and he ain't being stuffed back in. Get over it.

Last edited by Bandit Bill; 12-21-2007 at 10:57 AM.
Old 12-21-2007, 12:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapatista View Post
not my words you simpleton, that is what you try to keep on saying, in your inelegant, frothy manner. there has been 20 pages of "please post evidence", and no evidence posted. just reference to the ONE track that was posted, and that was removed before i dl'd it, and the screenshots... well that showed feck all as far as i was concerned. coulda been a ckruntime=1 server for all it showed. and also, that particular "use a plane not on the planeset" cheat is the result of something other than the sound mod. as pointed out in THIS very thread. so yeah, try again zap.

you mean you are so busy typing rude posts to people and not actually reading the posts in this thread ? the poster gave it as an example of using the soundmod online recently, you think he was a plant in ninja clothing dropped in by a black UN helicopter in the deep of night ? i'd say its a bit odd you didnt download it with all the arguing about the issue you are doing here in the last week, and now your asking me to help you and repost it again ? and if you are such a smartypants didnt you even notice there is still screenshots posted in this thread from that same track by another users ?
well zap, considering the tone of your posts i'd say i've been rather restrained. and it is rich to see you saying "ignore posts" - for the love of god man, POST SOME EVIDENCE. i'd say it was odd that it was removed so quickly. and again, as posted by ooo a couple people now, that was a cheat entirely seperate from the soundmod.

there you go again with your green oranges trying to pretend they are apples. you can call them whatever you will, for the rest of us adding features that aid flying in online servers without other users having access to them, or knowing about it, is cheating !
and my point being that they are an added feature, as equally available to all equipment, like track IR. actually... no, more freely available - i don't have the money to spend on track IR.

i find it odd you cant figure these simple things out by yourself. anybody can go out and get a bigger pc, larger monitor, track it etc, the sim is designed to use them and anybody can. in fact it isnt even that "the bigger the better", a user with a 20' crt set at 1024x768 is much better at spotting distant aircraft dots then a 30' lcd user with his screen at native res.
it may be designed to use it, but not everyone has them. only those that can afford it, which is not everyone. see above.

bollocks ! the illustration of the franken planes i gave to show the cutting and pasting of plane structures was well in progress which you were denying. and even for the apparently very innocent ones i posted there was already IMPROVED FEATURES (like cockpit visibility and more transparent glass), this therefore constitutes a form of cheating if used online. i also posted a clip from your little zoo friend indicating they seem to believe that type of bastardizing is entirely normal and will continue.
ah starting to lose it there?
where exactly did i deny the frankenplanes? i have not denied them, i have merely pointed out that they use existing FM's of planes they replace. and again, more transparent glass? lame. how much difference does that actually make. the frankenplanes give cosmetic changes to existing types. it's not altered fm, dm wm, so for the G4... it is a G2 in all but appearance.

your convoluted sense of logic is flabbergasting, your now confessing you've known all along cheating is indeed possible, both in the past as well as right now ? why you keep wasting everybody's time here denying it then ?
well deary, not my fault if you can't grasp the concept of reading a few places to see what is being said. hell if people read just this thread... online would die in a day. cheating, from what i have read in the past few days when reasonable people join the thread, or in other places, has apparently existed in various forms for years. these were nothing to do with the sound mod were they, did it exist then? no. that is the point, prove the cheating that is caused by the soundmod. you SO missed the point.

no i didnt miss the point, but somehow you seem to think you'r going to be rude to people and then they are going to run around and help you just because you dont understand something, or cant find something. is that how it works in your household ? you'r going to have a bit of a rude awakening when you get out of your sheltered life you been leading.
yeah you did, you decided to turn this into a flame, try and get it locked, and then it allows you to continue with your hysterical EVERYBODY'S CHEATING flap. i have not seen it myself, i have asked people who might have, i have said please, i have received vitriol in return. if this is how it works in your house perhaps someone should call social services and have your son put with some more stable people.

no it is inconvenient that despite all of this, nothing has come of it other than a 21 page bitchfest. i like different opinions, the world would be dreadfully stagnant and boring without them. the fact that you react in such a way does not give the impression that you value others opinions any more than a starving man values a lump of coal. the childishness is entirely your own, and you are attempting to project it onto anyone that disagrees with you. continue your rant, why not get sweary and stamp your little feet and shake your little fists some more. go on, it does make for cheap amusement.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:05 PM
Approved Member

So, a short summery:

Promodders still wont get the arguments made/know how to define cheating/find evidance of cheating, even if it was all loaded up on a semitruck and ran over them.

But they do find the time to learn how to illigaly hack and destroy a good game.

Its wonderfull world.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
So, a short summery:

Promodders still wont get the arguments made/know how to define cheating/find evidance of cheating, even if it was all loaded up on a semitruck and ran over them.

But they do find the time to learn how to illigaly hack and destroy a good game.

Its wonderfull world.

it just stroked me .... you are just jealous .... you'd like to know how its done ?

BTW did you apologize to Uther yet?

Born to fly...forced to work!!!
Old 12-21-2007, 09:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly_zo View Post
it just stroked me .... you are just jealous .... you'd like to know how its done ?

BTW did you apologize to Uther yet?

Come on now Zo, lets keep this Battle of the witts to one threadh.....run back to "Sound Mod" and state an oppinion, any oppinion would do at this point.

Thx.
Old 12-21-2007, 10:31 PM
Approved Member

U guys still want to wake me up when the carousel has stopped?
Old 12-22-2007, 10:33 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
no it is inconvenient that despite all of this, nothing has come of it other than a 21 page bitchfest. i like different opinions, the world would be dreadfully stagnant and boring without them. the fact that you react in such a way does not give the impression that you value others opinions any more than a starving man values a lump of coal. the childishness is entirely your own, and you are attempting to project it onto anyone that disagrees with you. continue your rant, why not get sweary and stamp your little feet and shake your little fists some more. go on, it does make for cheap amusement.
ground hog day again for inspector Dreyfus ?

twitching a little, drooling a little ? LoL

Last edited by zapatista; 12-22-2007 at 10:37 AM.
Old 12-22-2007, 08:50 PM
Registered Member

Angry Did any one look at this..

I looked to see if any one used this to show how some of the mods are a problem. One is swapping fm/dm of fighters..

Here is has swapped the Lerche with a do###

If some one has posted this.... sorry for the repeat.

But this is what makes me sick.. Now I have to wonder did I just lose due to my error or a spit 25lb in spit vc cloths.
Old 12-22-2007, 09:34 PM
Approved Member

Yep, anything is possible now, nothing would surprise me anymore.....but I think that there are not many out there doing this type of thing....still enough to ruin the game though
Closed Thread