Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-15-2009, 05:17 PM
Approved Member

little update.

im east of toronto if that helps anyone. My local EB said that they could possibly get a shipment in today, but im not honestly holding my breath over that.

I've called just about every other store in the area, futureshops, other eb's, best buy, ect ect.

Some say the 18th, some said maybe later today, others said they've never heard of the game.

I wonder if this has anything to do with that lame french instruction booklet crap that seems to delay a lot of other canadian releases.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:29 PM
Approved Member

Why don't you guys take a little trip down to the US? Then you can have it!!
Old 09-15-2009, 05:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheCrab View Post
`The Few` where are you at.....i`m Hamilton Ontario, and Eb Games simply doesnt know as they say.

The guy was pretty cool about it, I could hear lots of noise in the background...most likely happy EA customers getting NHL 10.
I'm in Calgary. One of the guys I spoke with actually knew all about the game and he was all optimistic about their store getting it this afternoon so I'm crossing my fingers.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet Ace View Post
Why don't you guys take a little trip down to the US? Then you can have it!!
l can't since its a ~6 hour drive to the border and l don't have a full liscene yet anyway. lf the game isn't released here before the 4th of October, l will buy when l'm in NYC. The way things are going that may just happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Few
l'm in Calgary.
Cool, l'm Edmonton! What time will you usualy be on?

Last edited by Roboslob; 09-15-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboslob View Post
Cool, l'm Edmonton! What time will you usualy be on?
Early in the afternoon some days and any evening Da Bears or Blackhawks aren't on.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:59 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Few View Post
Early in the afternoon some days.
I guess l'll see you on alot then, since thats when l'm usualy on.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:32 PM
Approved Member

Ahhhh the god-damned livret FRANCAIS!!

Thats an interesting theory. But still completely unacceptable.

Why confuse and anger an entire market when you could have shipped the French booket they boxed out to Parisian gamers two weeks ago.

As I recall, the GTA4 box was stuffed like a Xmas goose for the bilingual gamers. Posters and booklets stacked HIGH.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:48 PM
Registered Member

Micro games says that the game may not be released in Canada for many weeks if ever.

I tried to order the game online from Bestbuy ,Futureshop,Amazon...all U.S. Stores and they will not ship to Canada because Canada has their own divisions.

I called California customer service rep for 505 games and have been waiting 2 days for an answer as to why not available in the Great White North.

So common Anton how about an answer for crying out loud,i'm disabled stuck at home and can't get this game...what gives???
Old 09-15-2009, 06:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomer View Post
Micro games says that the game may not be released in Canada for many weeks if ever.

I tried to order the game online from Bestbuy ,Futureshop,Amazon...all U.S. Stores and they will not ship to Canada because Canada has their own divisions.

I called California customer service rep for 505 games and have been waiting 2 days for an answer as to why not available in the Great White North.

So common Anton how about an answer for crying out loud,i'm disabled stuck at home and can't get this game...what gives???
lol that would suck, I bought an Aviator joystick just for this game. What's strange though is that on www.ebgames.ca, www.futureshop.ca and www.amazon.ca the game is not even listed. Not even in the Coming soon.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheCrab View Post
Why confuse and anger an entire market when you could have shipped the French booket they boxed out to Parisian gamers two weeks ago.

Quebec french is minorly different than european french for what it counts.