Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 08-05-2009, 03:18 PM
Approved Member

All hail the amazing dennis580 and his magical release date changing powers!!!

(The above statement may be taken with a slight pinch of salt and a hefty pile of bullshit)
Old 08-05-2009, 03:29 PM
Approved Member

Anyway we have a WWII flight showdown set for Sept 8th. So when we walk in the store on Sept 8th, or Sept 9th(most stores dont usually get games until Wednesday including mine) we will have a choice between 2 brand new WWII flight games.

Everybody should be happy about how this worked out. Competion is always good, and it snice to have 2 games competing for the excate same audience released on the same day. May the best game win this WWII Flight showdown.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:41 PM
Approved Member

I'd actually like to buy it next week as I get paid then. Make another thread plz.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:55 PM
Approved Member

Let's all be ecstatic the date is the 8th and be a nice, happy community and give each other celebratory hugs! No sense in arguing with each other, crack open some beers and toast the publishers for making a very smart business move (as well as giving us the game a week sooner!*
Old 08-05-2009, 03:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis580 View Post
May the best game win this WWII Flight showdown.

There is no showdown for the educated. One game is sim based and the other is arcade only. Apples and oranges.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:56 PM
Approved Member

if what you say is truethen the least 505 could give you is a free copy?
Old 08-05-2009, 03:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-51 View Post
Again, Dont get lost up there!
You havent considered the fact that Sep 15th might have been a date that ment the game wouldnt be late, realising they have finnished they moved it forward. Anyway the 8th is my B'day so therefore its all my work that got the date pulled forward!
Publishers do NOT bump up release dates when the game is this close to coming out . It is very, very rare. They don't do it unless their is an extremely good reason to, and in this case their certainly was an extremely good reason as releaseing a week behind HOE in the US made absolutely no business sense at all especially considering they were releaseing in the EU, AU on Sept 3rd, and Sept 4th.

The publisher might of have come this conclusion without my thread, but my thread certainly helped bring the issue it to the publisher's attention.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Approved Member

Yes, and while you are at it post another thread asking the developers to add unicorns to the game. I in no way can be bothered to spend my hard earned money on a WWII flight sim without unicorns. It is an historical fact that the Russians would have never been able to push back the German assualt without unicorns.........

I bet HOE will have unicorns

Rev
Old 08-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Approved Member

Ok, Do you want a map for up there?
Old 08-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthyPrick View Post
if what you say is truethen the least 505 could give you is a free copy?
I agree with you. I think that would be a fair reward. If the publisher wants to get in contact with me my e-mail is dennis580580@hotmail.com