Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 06-03-2009, 04:48 PM
Tree_UK

eh??
Old 06-03-2009, 04:58 PM
Approved Member

That was sarcasm Tree.
Old 06-03-2009, 05:05 PM
Tree_UK

Ahhh... thanks mate, the one who knows all has moved on to sarcasm now, hes good at it though.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Approved Member

Well, besides all sarcasm:

Really, why didn't you ask him about IL2?

What about the Patch?

When is the full version 4.09 released?

What about the updated dlls?

UBISOFT surely sold IL2 up to 1946, so if he knows all about his products, releases and development states, he must be a well of information to a good and honest customer like you, Tree!

Maybe you can share this information with us?

Well, I guess we know his answers, don't we? So I leave it to you, if it's pure sarcasm or if there is a solid basement to it.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:59 PM
Tree_UK

Feuerfalke, we all know that you have to have an opinion on everything, but so far very little of the shite you spout from your television sized head is actual fact. Now then, if you care to speak to James O'Reilly yourself then you can here is the number +44 (0)1932 578 000, he his only too willing to help, he even tried to find out who was the publisher for SOW but drew a blank.
So, when you have spoken to Mr O'Reilly you can come back here and apologize to me via pm or on open forum for effectively calling me liar.
So that is the challenge for you Feuerfalke, you have the chance to finally find out some actual facts. All your future posts in this thread are worthless and futile until you phone the above number and find out for yourself. I await your post with anticipation, which is a first for me.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:57 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree_UK View Post
Feuerfalke, we all know that you have to have an opinion on everything, but so far very little of the shite you spout from your television sized head is actual fact. Now then, if you care to speak to James O'Reilly yourself then you can here is the number +44 (0)1932 578 000, he his only too willing to help, he even tried to find out who was the publisher for SOW but drew a blank.
So, when you have spoken to Mr O'Reilly you can come back here and apologize to me via pm or on open forum for effectively calling me liar.
So that is the challenge for you Feuerfalke, you have the chance to finally find out some actual facts. All your future posts in this thread are worthless and futile until you phone the above number and find out for yourself. I await your post with anticipation, which is a first for me.
I forsee a member of UBI staff requesting a new phone number about ..... NOW!
Old 06-04-2009, 07:24 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree_UK View Post
As always you want to take my statements as a personal attack on your person. You should read my statement instead of boiling up just because I replied to a thread you are participating in.

I just asked, if you asked him about IL2, too? If not, why didn't you?

And only here comes my personal opinion into the play:
Because you know as well as we do, that he wouldn't tell you about the patch and the updated dlls, because he simply doesn't know, at least not for sure or he simply doesn't want to tell you or he isn't in the position to do so.

So, the one thing in my statement that really CAN be regarded as a critics:

If you quote him like:
Quote:
Just spoke to Jame's O'Reilly again at Ubisoft, he still claims Ubi have nothing to do with SOW.
you should also realize that what the Marketing Manager UK, specialized on consoles (esp. x-box and ps-products), told you is not even an indication of what he knows about an unannounced title, what he wants to tell you about an unannounced title and what he is allowed to tell you about an unannounced title.
Not even mentioning the fact that a developer in Russia probably does not make his development-negotiations with the regional office in the UK.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:22 AM
Tree_UK

Of course i did not ask him about IL2, why would I?? This thread is about Ubi, SOW and E3.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:44 AM
Approved Member

I suggest both of you get over to SimHQ and check out the teams report on E3.
Look at the set-up they have in their hotel room and ask yourself this...
If SOW was cancelled those bunch of uber nerds would have spilled the beans a long time ago...
Read their qoute about asking a Ubisoft official about what they will get to see regarding new games and you will understand why no-one takes a work ubisoft sprouts seriously.

Okay back on topic. The game will not come out this year and it is in a niche market so it is unlikely to be advertised using big Ubi bucks just yet.
What the herd of nerds at simhq do say is they will be giving feedback on two flight sims from E3.
My guess is the one is ROF and the other is most likely the add-on for Black Shark (A110C) but may just be SOW
Old 06-04-2009, 08:49 AM
Tree_UK

Bobb, no one is suggesting that SOW is canceled, Ubi UK are saying that they have no involement with it anymore and haven't for some time. Anyhow i have had a phone call from Phil Brannelly at Ubisoft this morning, I have asked him many questions some of which he has answered, he said he will get back to me later today to give me a definitive list of events.

Last edited by Tree_UK; 06-04-2009 at 02:53 PM.