Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Battle mode

Battle mode Strategy, hints, questions

Old 03-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmoon View Post
thank you all, I found some around, and now I am trying not to loose them at all. just killed the kraken saving them all.

I dont want to spend skills to get the inquisitor upgrade, I am a mage and it is too costy for me...

now the question is: at what time during the game will I find the sacrifice spell? is there even a resurrection spell for mages?
I'm not sure if you are fully understanding the answers you are receiving, based on your continued questions down the same line.

To be clear, much of the game is RANDOM, varying from game to game. It is possible that in any given game, you will never see a certain type of unit or certain spell.

A few spells (e.g., geyser) are guranteed to be in the same place, as a quest reward. For the rest, no one can tell you if they will appear at all, much less where. All people can tell you is where it happened to be in their particular game, which doesn't tell you much about yours.