Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Battle mode

Battle mode Strategy, hints, questions

Old 12-29-2008, 05:06 PM
Approved Member

IIRC = If I Remember Correctly

There are some saved games here:
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...t=5242&page=11
You can see everything by simply loading them.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Approved Member

I just realized that having high level of Glot armor is the only way to get through final better without losses, at least the way I played it-no army, just using spells.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:48 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hento View Post
I just realized that having high level of Glot armor is the only way to get through final better without losses, at least the way I played it-no army, just using spells.
In theory, a single high initiative stack covered by invisibility should be able to avoid damage without using Glot's armour. I've never gotten Glot's armour to be strong enough that it could handle the kind of punishment you see in the final battle.

You'd want to be a mage though in order to pump out enough spell damage. I went through as a paladin and my attack spells weren't that great.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:45 AM
Approved Member

I just needed 1 more turn to finish a couple of Black Dragons with my 9 Archdemons, but that's when Haas casted Armageddon spell and that's why for the first and last time I finished battle with losses. Up until that final battle I didn't have a single loss as a mage.
Glot's armour would have been perfect and only option for that situation, but unfortunately I didn't even choose it to be leveled up.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:01 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hento View Post
I just needed 1 more turn to finish a couple of Black Dragons with my 9 Archdemons, but that's when Haas casted Armageddon spell and that's why for the first and last time I finished battle with losses. Up until that final battle I didn't have a single loss as a mage.
Glot's armour would have been perfect and only option for that situation, but unfortunately I didn't even choose it to be leveled up.
What difficulty are you playing on?