Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Battle mode

Battle mode Strategy, hints, questions

Old 01-08-2009, 05:59 AM
Approved Member

I've also figured out that in order to make the videos without using any money on recording programs, FRAPS and GameCam is out of the question. I've been able to record very good quality videos without any lag with CamStudio, but when I try to downsize it to YouTube size, it goes laggy and so small that you can't see very well the numbers of creatures in combat. You can see them... but you really have to look close to the screen (which is not very convenient and what I'm NOT looking for).

So if there are any people who have been uploading ANY videos to YouTube, some hints for the right uploading (free) programs would be great!

I'll keep on experimenting with the CamStudio and different uploaders. Thanks Gatts for giving your support in this matter!
Old 01-08-2009, 07:10 AM
Approved Member

I wonder why CamStudio caused performance issues while recording... probably low hardware setting of my PC? I now I was able to start the CamStudio only outside of KB tL, and if I alt+Tabed back to KB, it was sooo slow... (the action key from CamStudio did not initiate recording if I am in KB tL)... or is this some setting issue? (To make CamStudio compatible with 3D games? Or shell I just lower the game settings?... but why did fraps work so well? - well, maybe that's why it is payed, not freeware)
Old 01-08-2009, 08:24 AM
Approved Member

Hmmh, I didn't encounter much slowing of my game when I used CamStudio. Altough I did not use Alt+Tab at all. I just hit the record, started the game, load my save, went to battle, exited after battle and shut down the CamStudio's recording.

I was wondering would it help to start the game as windowed rather than full screen to reduce the stuttering of game for you?
Old 01-08-2009, 08:48 AM
Approved Member

basically windowed mode is slower, but I can try it... also I haven't tried to run camstudie prior starting KB... will do so today