Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Battle mode

Battle mode Strategy, hints, questions

Old 05-27-2009, 11:28 PM
Approved Member

The Ancient Ent have the more powerful normal attack among high level units and they have a high life. Their long range special attack is cool enough to be a complementary long range attack for the first round.

You can heal them with Life Light and Shaman. I know that Life Light mana cost is high but eventually can heal more than one stack. You can also use Sacrifice (at high level) to resurrect them and can use Sacrifice on them without to kill even one.

They aren't only cool to use with haste or teleport but also when you are certain that fast enemy unit will attack your back lines or when you won't be able to stop many strong close range enemy unit coming to your line. They can guard a strategic point quite efficiently and are better with tactic level 1 and even 2.

Like mentioned their main weakness is they slow speed and impossibility to be resurrected and heal normally but also their fire vulnerability. In a way this has one plus, to tend to attract fire dragons attacks and you can exploit this.

As knight I see them more for mage with some High Magic level learned.

Overall I tend to agree that globally their negative points are more important than their positive but they aren't that bad so they can be cool unit anyway.