Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 10-03-2008, 05:45 AM
Approved Member

Black dragons are the onlyones with outright magic/fire immunity i believe.

Icesnake does "physical" damage but you still cant target blacks with it. With black/red dragons summon demons.
Demons destroy black/red dragons with ease.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:50 AM
Approved Member

Brakiri, you already complete isles, killed all mobs in both mines and both upper ground dwarf areas and you have only lvl 14???

Your bigger problem atm is to get 1st move with dragon fight (or try to change your armies to more melee like. Cavalry, knights etc..). If you want a 1st move then one of variants is to get forest spirits (i hope you didnt dismissed 15 units you got at the beginning of the game, anyway lake fairies will do too if you can buy them) and equip Agni ring. Voala, you have 1st move (question is how effective you can use it without high magic )

If you cannot get spirits or fairies then buy some units with decent HP (knights and cavalry will suffice. You can buy them at the tent at 1st continent and then "grow" them up by using sacrifice while fighting "weak" mobs you didnt killed before).

Did you complete gremlin pocket castle? There are some dragon eggs at basement (and there is possibility to evade enemies if you cannot kill them).

There are tons of other variants. But question which i dont understand is: did you truly killed all mobs you can in areas i wrote about and if you did, then why only lvl 14?
Old 10-03-2008, 07:52 AM
Approved Member

I was level 14 at that stage as well. Killed probably 90% of the armies as well. But i didnt have the exp talent so maybe tahts why?
Old 10-03-2008, 09:26 AM
Registered Member

Hi,

yes i don't have the xp adding talents. I found so few runes, that i barely made it half through the magic skilltree.

I have no place, where i can buy spites, and the damn knights tent has only 14 Horseman. I waited an eternity, before i was strong enough to kill the guard on the tent, and then there where only 14 lousy horseman in it. That really sucked!

The only units i can buy in abundance are snakes (not royal), spiders, priests, archmages and the basic swordsman.

The guardsman was only available in very low quantities(50), so i don't have access to them anymore.

It seems the randomization screwed my game up pretty hard.

@Shd: I cleared the 4 starting areas, the 2 isles, Criemson mine, and 50% of the talon mine, upper and under Harad, and parts of A..something Peaks.

I will try to buy the gremlin castle, free the underground castle from the demons and get to the elven and death areas.
Thanks for all your help!

Brakiri

Last edited by Brakiri; 10-03-2008 at 09:30 AM.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:28 AM
Approved Member

I too didnt have it. but i went to freedom isles at lvl 10. After them i had lvl 14. That means not even 1 mob killed in mines. Difficulty: impossible (dont remember what lvl i had in easy), but i dont think it plays difference that time. Anyway, in what difficulty was that?
Old 10-03-2008, 09:55 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shd View Post
I too didnt have it. but i went to freedom isles at lvl 10. After them i had lvl 14. That means not even 1 mob killed in mines. Difficulty: impossible (dont remember what lvl i had in easy), but i dont think it plays difference that time. Anyway, in what difficulty was that?
I had very similar level at all four difficulty levels when going through game "checkpoints" - the main difference was that on hard and imposible I had to run from/avoid some stronger armies and return to them later on (what would possibly lower my checkpoint level) but still there was no significant difference. (the difference was that I got some new gray hairs and used F8 much more often than F5 , on easy / normal it is vice versa)

So yes - even if your level need more XP on harder difficulty, you fight larger armies => you get more XP