Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 01:32 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATAG_Bliss View Post
Aww look, it's Jason's forum minion. Looks like he's trained well.
Go get em Bearcat!
Well that was uncalled for..

Whatever dude.. if you bring that foolishness to BoS you won't be there long.. and there is no need for you to get nasty with me because I didn't do anything to you.

You guys kill me.. Because you got stiffed by Oleg and Ilya and UBI.. don't forget UBI .. you think someone owes you something.. and they may.. but the "they" in question are not on the BoS boards.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:39 PM
Approved Member

What exactly did Ubi do? ubi-doobi-doo? sorry that just popped into my head.

for that matter what the hell happened full stop, nobody has come with an official statement why CoD was binned at all.

Intel Q9550 @3.3ghz(OC), Asus rampage extreme MOBO, Nvidia GTX470 1.2Gb Vram, 8Gb DDR3 Ram, Win 7 64bit ultimate edition

Last edited by bongodriver; 12-18-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:57 PM
Cranky

Well I don't think UBI did anything, apparently Luthier wouldn't even give them the release candidate, plus Luthier then blamed them for the epilepsy filter which he later withdrew from.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:57 PM
Approved Member

Yeah, UBI had nothing to do with the making of the game, pretty strange statement. It was and always will be 1C's fault.
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 Windforce 3X 2048MB GDDR5
Samsung SpinPoint F1 1TB SATA-II 32MB Cache
Old 12-18-2012, 02:24 PM
Approved Member

Bearcat, I totally see your point but nearmiss must only have mixed COD and BoM (or BoS nowadays).

Must be a little misunderstanding, at least until this forum alters it's name from "IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer 1C: Maddox Games."

Can't know for sure as no answer to my post #3 has arrived as of now.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Well that was uncalled for..

Whatever dude.. if you bring that foolishness to BoS you won't be there long.. and there is no need for you to get nasty with me because I didn't do anything to you.

You guys kill me.. Because you got stiffed by Oleg and Ilya and UBI.. don't forget UBI .. you think someone owes you something.. and they may.. but the "they" in question are not on the BoS boards.
you are like a brown shirt

the BOS people owe us a game that is hopefully going to be 10 times better than rof (at least this better be their mindset if they want us to buy their product)...their is a reason why i only have the free version installed on my computer, (but NEVER play it)

Last edited by tk471138; 12-18-2012 at 02:29 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk471138 View Post
elaborate?
Old 12-18-2012, 02:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATAG_Bliss View Post
Aww look, it's Jason's forum minion. Looks like he's trained well.

Go get em Bearcat!
You know that. Bearcat already expressed how he feels of evem mentioning CloD in the new forum.

It is patchetic, really.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Uhhhh NO .. A big emphatic NO!!

The other forum is NOT the place to bring your expressions of joy or remorse or grief or whatever it is you feel.

If you do you will be banned. COUNT ON IT.

That forum is not a CoD forum. Itis not a RoF forum. It is the IL2 Battle of Stalingrad forum. While that sim is a joint venture between 1C and 777 it is not connected with either. It is it's own product. I repeat..

DO NOT BRING THAT DRAMA OVER THERE IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AT ALL.

.. and this is pretty d@mn shoddy if you ask me.. How can the forum that bears the name of the sim it purports to represent ban discussion about the sim on it's own boards.. ? That is ridiculous!! No wonder this sim crashed and burned and took nearly 7 years to become something viable.. Wow.. that is just unbelieveable... So does this translate to the IL2 boards as well?

I say again... if you bring it to IL2 you will be banned.. and that's all I have to say about that...
Seems a bit odd Bear...I'll stay away for a year or two I guess

GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
Old 12-18-2012, 02:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk471138 View Post
the BOS people owe us a game that is hopefully going to be 10 times better than rof (at least this better be their mindset if they want us to buy their product)...their is a reason why i only have the free version installed on my computer, (but NEVER play it)
The BoS people owe you nothing. That is a part of the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy_ View Post
You know that. Bearcat already expressed how he feels of evem mentioning CloD in the new forum.
It is patchetic, really.
So are you going to back that up with some facts or are you just going to talk out the side of your neck from the crack of your behind as usual.
Closed Thread