Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 12-03-2012, 11:46 AM
Registered Member

From Torrent i think..
Old 12-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramezgamal View Post
i downloaded it from a site and installed it normally.sorry but i can't understand what you are talking about..
wow you really are a moron - you have the guts to ask for support for a game you didnt even buy
Old 12-04-2012, 06:12 PM
Registered Member

Harakiri it's really unmature comment. The poor kid didn't know that we dosen't support an ilagal copy. How you feel when you will asked for help and the respone will be you are a moron?
Old 12-04-2012, 10:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emiloh View Post
Harakiri it's really unmature comment. The poor kid didn't know that we dosen't support an ilagal copy. How you feel when you will asked for help and the respone will be you are a moron?

Are you for real? You defend somebody who obviously pirated the game and is asking for help from the company that made the game?

My sarcasm check is off on this one.

Maybe the horrible engrish added to that.. or my "unmature" comment about a "ilagal" copy.... /facepalm
Old 12-05-2012, 01:27 AM
Morris900

strong link building method.

Last edited by Morris900; 12-05-2012 at 01:33 AM.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramezgamal View Post
I have a problem that makes me cannot play it for weeks the game automaticaly closes without any errors during the battle on the 2nd island specially that has sklads and lately it showed me an application error in KBWotn.exe so that i can't play..i surfed the 24 pages of the questions to get an answer but i can't understand it.. how to install this steam to fix the problem.. i will be very happy to get help thanks
I had something similar on that island, as a skald, when fighting the dark lord. My eventual solution was to take the mods I'd loaded out of the sessions/addons folder. I then fought the battle succesfully, replacing the mods when I'd finished. I'm not saying that this is necessarily what has happened to you but thought I'd mention it as something which was worth a try. From years of Elderscrolls playing, my first suspect is always some kind of mod conflict.