Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 11-15-2012, 02:21 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckdamascus View Post
Agreed, this is pretty bad. I am going to see if finding the ornaments in a different order fixes things.

Has anyone resolved or found a way to get this to work?

When I finish them "in any order", I only get 2 in my inventory, despite the quest log saying I have gotten all 5.

Never had problems with quests .Every one of them worked fine here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Quest.JPG (46.4 KB, 44 views)
Old 11-15-2012, 03:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckdamascus View Post
Agreed, this is pretty bad. I am going to see if finding the ornaments in a different order fixes things.

Has anyone resolved or found a way to get this to work?

When I finish them "in any order", I only get 2 in my inventory, despite the quest log saying I have gotten all 5.
I saw this tip posted by another forum user here that worked for me.

"Open the console (shift ~) and type: item cloth_pack
Repeat 3 times. You have now 5 items. "

I am personally now stuck on Odin's Flag as well. I sailed to Vastland, got the flag from the chest, got the quest update. I sailed back to Riftland. The King won't recognize my quest. I only have one Odin's Flag in my inventory.

I really am done with this game if I now have to start all over if that is required to progress the main storyline. I've encountered numerous bugs that should've easily been spotted and flattened by a one time playthrough by the developers, or through a beta-test by players. And then I've not even mentioned the atrocious amounts of spelling errors that a simple spellchecker should pick up.

It's really sloppy work I'm sorry to say. I love the series, but I guess they were really hard-pressed to release this latest one early.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnle View Post

I am personally now stuck on Odin's Flag as well. I sailed to Vastland, got the flag from the chest, got the quest update. I sailed back to Riftland. The King won't recognize my quest. I only have one Odin's Flag in my inventory.

I really am done with this game if I now have to start all over if that is required to progress the main storyline. I've encountered numerous bugs that should've easily been spotted and flattened by a one time playthrough by the developers, or through a beta-test by players. And then I've not even mentioned the atrocious amounts of spelling errors that a simple spellchecker should pick up.

It's really sloppy work I'm sorry to say. I love the series, but I guess they were really hard-pressed to release this latest one early.
Except using the console will deem me as a "cheater" at the end of the game's high score listing.

I'll see if I can jigger around this. If not, I'll just take the quest loss.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:21 AM
Registered Member

Quote:

Are you sure this is the proper command you have to enter? Encountered the same bug, however I get no items in my inventory.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:30 AM
Approved Member

I've had the issue with Odin's Flag, but in a different fashion. Either I somehow got the flag twice or it wasnt removed properly, because after completing the quest I still had one.

As for the ornaments, had no issues there. Note however 2 of them aren't found by killing mobs, but in a tree cache and a chest at sea (on my second playthrough, I almost couldn't find the latter because it spawned pretty far off the coast). Also, if that helps, all the enemies I battled to find the others were viking groups (mostly with Warrior Maidens as the main stack). Some of them were on small patches of land on the coastal line close to the tower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengimp View Post
For The sorcerer's pet frog, i think i am supposed to talk with Ratmir, but again there is no speech option with him to do this.
You have to get him to make a dress for the witch, yes. However, he won't be able to do it until you completed ornament quest. there is a one-time talk option about the dress, but he just says something to the extend of "can't do it before I got my stuff back".

Last edited by Nirual; 11-16-2012 at 09:34 AM.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:31 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirual View Post
As for the ornaments, had no issues there. Note however 2 of them aren't found by killing mobs, but in a tree cache and a chest at sea (on my second playthrough, I almost couldn't find the latter because it spawned pretty far off the coast). Also, if that helps, all the enemies I battled to find the others were viking groups (mostly with Warrior Maidens as the main stack). Some of them were on small patches of land on the coastal line close to the tower.
Yes, but most of us who had/have problem, found all of the five items. Just there are only two in our inventories. By the way it's a disgrace that no we got no official word from the developers/publisher in this thread; excellent way to lose customers.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:56 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barny View Post
Are you sure this is the proper command you have to enter? Encountered the same bug, however I get no items in my inventory.
I double checked it for you. It's the exact line I used there that worked for me.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=35927 Here's the link to the original post. I did it without the quotation marks.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:02 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
I double checked it for you. It's the exact line I used there that worked for me.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=35927 Here's the link to the original post. I did it without the quotation marks.
And I did without the quotation marks. That's the problem, thanks for your help (and thanks for the original poster), will try it as soon as I can play.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:35 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barny View Post
Yes, but most of us who had/have problem, found all of the five items. Just there are only two in our inventories. By the way it's a disgrace that no we got no official word from the developers/publisher in this thread; excellent way to lose customers.
Ah, my bad. Does seem like the issue is with the ornaments found in battle, but I've no idea what might cause it.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirual View Post
Ah, my bad. Does seem like the issue is with the ornaments found in battle, but I've no idea what might cause it.
Yeah I'm not sure either. I tried selling/destroying 60% of my inventory to see if it would make a difference.

I suppose I could try 100%, but ugh.