Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 11-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Approved Member

Okay you still can not seem to catch on alright Ill break it down even further for you.

Quote:
You are not the one to decide how is this game "intended" to be played.
You are right, that is why I said that is not how the "developers" intended it to be played. That I clearly stated in my previous post.

Quote:
You seem to be bad at basic logic
then you go on to say.......

Quote:
I can tell you are a bit bewildered, matey, so I will try to write an explanation so clear, that even You can understand it.
And then this....

Quote:
I ask you then, Killing 1000 polar bears with 1 single royal snake? What is this,, taking advantage of a weakness? Or a game mechanic exploitation? As I sayed earlyer, this whole game is about such exploitation, whether you or anybody else like that or not. Beating 1000 bears with 1 snake isn't strategy, isn't cleverness, isn't "taking advantage of a weakness", - it's quite clearly, exploitation my son. Some like it and some hate it but it's exploitation nonetheless.
Seems as though spell check failed you again on a couple different occasions. Makes your point kinda moot when you can not even use the spell check the website provides to you and then you call me son as if I am a child.

You go on arguing about 1 single royal snake can kill 1000 polar bears. I almost do not even want to argue this point it is so bad of an example on your part. Royal Snake speed 3 with 1 space gap reach....Polar Bear speed 2 as soon as you attack once Polar Bears move in and kill you and no amount of Hero stats could save 1 Royal Snake from 1000 Polar Bears. For surely you could come up with a better example.

But I tell you what you seem so sure of yourself here that it is possible lets see a youtube video of 1 single Royal Snake taking on 1000 Polar Bears.

Quote:
Getting infinite Gold by legit means is respectable however.
If you say so. I am sure you are the most respected person in King's Bounty. You keep on exploiting there cause the game allows it.

Quote:
I hope you learn from what I told you.
More than you could imagine...I learned so much from that last post. One thing especially I need to hold my side better so it does not hurt so much from laughing at your example.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastjaw24 View Post
You go on arguing about 1 single royal snake can kill 1000 polar bears. I almost do not even want to argue this point it is so bad of an example on your part. Royal Snake speed 3 with 1 space gap reach....Polar Bear speed 2 as soon as you attack once Polar Bears move in and kill you and no amount of Hero stats could save 1 Royal Snake from 1000 Polar Bears. For surely you could come up with a better example.

But I tell you what you seem so sure of yourself here that it is possible lets see a youtube video of 1 single Royal Snake taking on 1000 Polar Bears.
My son... Here's how it goes:

The royal snakes move 3 and also can attack every 2 rounds at a distance of 2. When the royal snakes are at distance of 2 hexes from the Polar Bears they only have to WAIT. This is the part you seem not to be able to GRASP.

Take note I am not talking about a single stack of Polar Bears but MULTIPLE. This means I can kill with 1 single Royal snake not 1 stack of 1000 polar bears but 4 and even 5 stacks of 1000 polar bears.

To explain in a manner so that even those like you can understand, when they are at distance 2 , you just Wait, for them to complete their turn (they have initiative 4 and sankes 6). After they move, you simply attack them for free.

The next turn you just move away at distance 3. And they will only be able to come into distance 2 on their turn. THe turn after that you BACK AWAY 1 single turn and then press WAIT. After they move you attack for free, and REPEAT ad infinitum until you win.

I undersant you don't have enough strategy to do this but I do and many other that are good at strategy. BUt this isn't even strategy it's a classical and easy exploit of some poorly thought out game mechanic.

I really hope this helps cause I explain so that even you can undersant.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Approved Member

you couldn't beat 5 stacks of 1000 polar bears that way though because you'd get boxed in but it is a good way to beat 1000 anything slow, and even moreso if the enemy is FAST but you can cast slow on it and keep it slowed you can kill 1000 of almost anything melee that way, it's what I do all the time, although since I usually have more than 1 royal snake by the time I can cast slow constantly... it doesn't even take that long
Old 11-10-2012, 06:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harakiri View Post
duh - why not install the classic mod that increases game time when you hover over the day/night hud till you have full mana. its not cheating just a time saver and your rage decreases too, during that time
or just cast spells like calm rage, or chargers near the end of a fight, there are also ~20-50 potions of mana you can buy and then use liberally throughout the game, i found mana to be a bigger worry in kb:cw then kb:wotn at least personally
Old 11-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Approved Member

First turn snakes move 3 and bear 2 (distance is 3 between them)
Second turn snakes wait for bear to move bear use run (4 move) and kill snake. If snake move 2 back and wait bear can move 2 and end his turn. Then use run in neat (that would be good AI). And all this crap about killing 1000000000000 bears with 1 royal snake good luck with it.
All in all battle lost for snake.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
First turn snakes move 3 and bear 2 (distance is 3 between them)
Second turn snakes wait for bear to move bear use run (4 move) and kill snake. If snake move 2 back and wait bear can move 2 and end his turn. Then use run in neat (that would be good AI). And all this crap about killing 1000000000000 bears with 1 royal snake good luck with it.
All in all battle lost for snake.
No, you don't know what you're talking about. I have done this in AP/CW many times over. Bears waste their Run on turn 1 because of Bad AI so this is not a threat. And on turn 1 it's just silly to move 3, because you must only move 2 and attack with Lounge.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by namad View Post
you couldn't beat 5 stacks of 1000 polar bears that way though because you'd get boxed in but it is a good way to beat 1000 anything slow, and even moreso if the enemy is FAST but you can cast slow on it and keep it slowed you can kill 1000 of almost anything melee that way, it's what I do all the time, although since I usually have more than 1 royal snake by the time I can cast slow constantly... it doesn't even take that long
I'm positive that on a clear battlefield you can, because AI is just too poor to execute a surround properly. I would admit that few battles are always totally clear, but in any case, there's rarely a problem to do slalom between the clueless slow moving enemies. Maybe I'll make a demonstration at some point.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:44 PM
Approved Member

how come we can't access Marshan Swamp ?
Old 11-10-2012, 08:32 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiberiu View Post
I'm positive that on a clear battlefield you can, because AI is just too poor to execute a surround properly. I would admit that few battles are always totally clear, but in any case, there's rarely a problem to do slalom between the clueless slow moving enemies. Maybe I'll make a demonstration at some point.
your so obsessed with that royal snake vs bear thing

IT IS NOT AN EXPLOIT

Royal snake just pwn any bear SNAKE>bear

it has nothing to do with stupid ai just Better unit vs a less good unit

for example u can also kill 9k bears with 1 black dragon/red dragon/bone dragon (possible any dragon)

by letting it just use his rechargable special

so oh yeah this is pure exploit since we use a unit abilities yay so SON get your facts right

There are alot of units that just get raped because they are slow that is just a speed + ini issue (nothing which even comes close to being an exploit)

unlike the infinite crystal/money/xp regenatators which are in the game which the devs obviously didn't want to be in the game

that is a BIG exploit

You say you are so smart and have done universaty but can't even understand that there is a difference in units and that some are better than others, so by using better units to make a fight easier is by your assumption a exploit i am really laughing my ass off with your "LOGIC"

And you know what you are really theory crafting alot but can't provide anything really usefull, and making yourself a troll

Also where is my 1v1 challenge with any homm series?

you said you were oh so good well show it to me i got all homm series (save for crappy 6)

so first you should go to a better universaty and LEARN something and then go read a BIG dictionary and learn what words mean and then u can post on forums like these and contribute something

or stay like this but then just be quiet on these forums unless you REALLY want to contribute something , since i am getting really boring with your repetetive examples of how things should be working and stuff. it's always about the same and already in like 3-4 threads u gave the royal snake vs bear example. You must be one HELL OF a smart man producing only 1 example

i know that is very hard for you to get more since everytime when someone ask u for more examples or different ones you just say

i will add you to my ignore list cause SON your logic is wrong
right?

so feel free to put me on it , if you already haven't done so
mr freedom of speech
Old 11-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Approved Member

I would say that reusing a recipe 100times for infinite bonuses is probably an exploit, probably also a bug, and ideally I'd imagine this game would work properly if recipe's could each only be used one, OR if they could be reused at some sort of higher cost level, I certainly agree about that not being a feature the as the feature of snakes being better than bears because the ai sucks...

Basically it's sploits versus exploits... are you exploiting your resources? the dictionary term that means utilizing those resources? OR are you sploiting? and utilizing a facet of gameplay that slipped through quality control to subvert the standard gameplay mechanics that people tend to agree were intended....now the line between these two can blur, because really, who are we to know what the devs thought? in disgaea sploits's are exploits! and there are even little in game references and jokes about it.... king's bounty is not disgaea though!