Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 11-07-2012, 09:05 AM
Approved Member

Any boat will do. There are free ones in both Verlon and Arlania. As mentioned, you can only travel from Greenwort, not all three areas.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:19 PM
Approved Member

you can't use any boat to sail ...
only the one that you borrow from the general at greenwort , and to get that boat you will have to finish the undead quest for him .
Old 11-07-2012, 10:45 PM
Approved Member

I think this is related to that big patch that went through steam a couple of days ago that required a new game to fix the bugs.

I haven't restarted this char - too much of a good run

It's not really a problem, that villain isn't particularly difficult, I just don't know what ship he wants? Tried to sail one from the whalers station (which apparently is the solution to the first time he asks for a boat) but it didn't register.

But the boats are now lining up in Greenwort and Arlania, everytime I visit the map, there's another ship!

I either have to just kill him again or I fear the big restart is looming for me
Old 11-07-2012, 11:11 PM
Approved Member

I'm rather amazed at this. I literally did everything in Arlania, and was progressing through demonis/hades with minor problems, only to discover I had 3 additional regions I could do things in...

Three regions all noticably lower strength than me. If I wasn't such a completionist, I'd just skip 'em.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:19 PM
Approved Member

Question Zechnophobe, how do I get to the Freedom Islands?

The smuggler on Istervag taunted me with "It's a secret!" and I have mostly finished Greenwort and visited Messalar.

If it's after the events on Demonis , I can wait
Old 11-07-2012, 11:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saridu View Post
Question Zechnophobe, how do I get to the Freedom Islands?

The smuggler on Istervag taunted me with "It's a secret!" and I have mostly finished Greenwort and visited Messalar.

If it's after the events on Demonis , I can wait
Someone in Arlania gives the map to the freedom isles. It might have been Kitano, but I'm not sure. Definitely not after Demonis.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:44 PM
Approved Member

Most probably Kitano, that makes sense, he allowed you to sail to freedom islands in TL.

Another part of my broken quest, sorry Empty eyes, guess you are going to become another Viking undead statistic.
Old 07-28-2014, 03:05 PM
Approved Member

Default Just after arrive to Greenwort you can go back to Nordlig this way...

Sorry if I make mistakes writing (english is not my native language). I hope you can understand what I want to explain: When you are in Greenwort the first time you see all your troops are gone. Well... If you want go back to Nordlig you only have to fight against any enemy, before buying any troops, that is = without troops. You will die as soon as the combat start. Then you will respawn in Nordlig and you will have lost all your troops = NONE, because you didn't have any. You will not lose money. (You will even get a bit coins to help you to build a new army) and I repeat: you will not lose troops! (you can't have less than the zero units you had just before you died). So, it's cool: You are then in Nordlig without losing anything. And so you can get a boat from Sven, in Nordlig, and you can also buy units of the viking race. Then you can go back to Greenwort with your boat and troops.