Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Old 09-26-2012, 05:38 AM
Approved Member

Hey Osprey!
i know Ty from rebka....he is certainly not a bad pilot, and our RAF squads could certainly make great use of him, especially if flown in teams!i can recommend this guy!
@Ty...hey mate, to speed the process up, in case Osprey doesnt answer too soon, just register on our forums!
www.aircombatgroup.co.uk
just introduce yourself in a thread, and youll see how fast the recruiters will jump on you!
you can as well add me in steam as a friend,....then youll see all the RAF pilots in my friendslist as well...just add them too!
S!

Last edited by David198502; 09-26-2012 at 05:45 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 07:29 AM
Approved Member

Sent you a PM Ty!
Old 10-04-2012, 07:38 AM
Approved Member

We are still after new chaps eager to take on the Hun. We have a campaign starting on Saturday in 1946 + HSFX, the Desert, an historical chronological co-op featuring Air Combat Group squadrons and 5./JG27.

PM me and we'll get you strapped in
Old 11-20-2012, 10:50 AM
Approved Member

I'm bumping this thread with an update. No.64 in ACG have been scoring victories against the Hun in the 3rd Multisquadron BOB campaign "Storm of War" run by Air Combat Group.

Ty joined No.64 last month and is now enjoying this campaign, taking off with his squadron on vital interception missions for the RAF flyers in ACG.

You too can join the fun, just see the opening post and do what is necessary. We are also welcoming to Hurricane pilots and our Axis forces are recruiting too. German speakers will go into 6./JG26 and English speakers into 5./JG27. We even have room for Bf110 pilots with 9./ZG26 recruiting.