Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 08-16-2012, 02:37 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsatane View Post
make sure you have no mods at all under where your game is installed.
Does this mean all the mods that arent even turned on?
Old 08-16-2012, 09:14 PM
Approved Member

What I mean is that u didnt by accident placed some files under actual mowas or mowas\resource folder and as for mods as long as they are not activated in profile then its fine. Post your specs and what apps you run always like what av etc, if you know how to use such programs as md5 or par2 you could generate a hash or a file that compares all the pak files under your game and then one can comapre it with others to verify all your files in fact same. When you use verify game cache on steam does it download anything? If you havent reinstalled the game after you registered it with steam, delete it make sure manually all the files and folder for the game are gone including profiles, then install it off steam directly as last attempt/

Skirmishes/Missions by DJSatane
Old 08-17-2012, 05:31 AM
Registered Member

Im not technically smart yet so i dont know what my specs are, but ill try uninstalling everything but i gotta go for more than a week, so ill try it when i get back and let you know how it goes. Thanks for trying to help, I really appreciate it.
Old 08-17-2012, 06:08 PM
Registered Member

Djsatane thank you so much the problem was that there was somehow a copy of the editor in my multiplayer folder. I can't tell you HOW grateful i am to you thank you SO MUCH dude.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Registered Member

I get this problem when I try to play with unofficial 2.05.14 patch files, because there is no official link given to NON-STEAM PLAYERS.

Help please.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:21 AM
Approved Member

if I remember well... it was solved
Since patch 2.05.13 you CAN T play multiplayer, maybe even with LAN I guess, without steam. So you must transfer your game to steam, or use older patch.

first three posts: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=33601

Last edited by VashCZ; 09-11-2012 at 09:33 AM.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:35 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VashCZ View Post
if I remember well... it was solved
Since patch 2.05.13 you CAN T play multiplayer, maybe even with LAN I guess, without steam. So you must transfer your game to steam, or use older patch.

first three posts: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=33601
Soooo...
How am I supposed to transfer to to steam mhm?
Old 09-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Approved Member

Most gamespy cd keys that come with game can be used to activate the game on steam.

Skirmishes/Missions by DJSatane
Old 09-11-2012, 06:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunno View Post
Soooo...
How am I supposed to transfer to to steam mhm?
It isn t the easiest, but it definitely isn t hard! Register and download steam and log in. At top left corner of steam interface is "games". CLick it and... second button is "activate product in steam". Press it, proceed, proceed.. and now they want key... I had 2 keys for mowas.. dunno why.. and one of them works . When you fill it, steam automatically identify game: mowas and you press next.. and it starts downloading from server... you don t need your CD since now.. it s useless.. it s trash.. oh yea.. hate steam... you only need CD key. That s all.