Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

View Poll Results: Soo...
YES BAN THEM! 36 63.16%
Err.. its there server, use the suggestion box! 21 36.84%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbortedMan View Post
Mr.X admitted to cheating, even posted YouTube videos of him doing it...on YOUR server.
??
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post
So abortedman how much money have you given to fund ATAG's server?

ATAG are doing the best they can with a half finished game if you don't like it start your own server, simple.
$0.00

Do I owe ATAG money now because I talked about how I don't like players not being motivated enough to participate in mission objectives on a forum?
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze-Jamz View Post
??
Yeah that's precisely what I thought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
$0.00

Do I owe ATAG money now because I talked about how I don't like players not being motivated enough to participate in mission objectives on a forum?
No, you don't owe ATAG anything, the point is that nor does ATAG owe anything to you
Old 08-07-2012, 06:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recoilfx View Post
No, you don't owe ATAG anything, the point is that nor does ATAG owe anything to you
I'm not asking anything from ATAG! I simply was discussing my opinion on vulching and its adverse effects on gameplay

Hah, now I'm a forum pariah, and being attacked by the masses. Thanks Septic, Bliss, Doc...great work.

Waiting for your trio's rebuttal...something along the lines of "now see here, troll, you are the one with the problem...yadda yadda"
Old 08-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recoilfx View Post
I wish we could charge time wasted!
Old 08-07-2012, 06:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
$0.00

Of course not but you can't give them bullshit when they and many people who are not members of the squad happily pay them to maintain its upkeep without moaning.

Regarding motivation, are you a fool?

What else can ATAG do to make the pilots participate in mission objectives and lets not forget that until a few days back you couldn't level bomb and diving usually leads to death by bothors... So come on tell me what they can do? They have added a set of objectives, the game ends when those objectives are completed etc...

You can't blame ATAG for the simple fact that most pilots would rather dogfight than bomb go on bombing missions...

Quote:
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
Old 08-07-2012, 06:52 PM
Approved Member

AbortedMan,

Are you taking the forum as your hostage

More seriously, is it something which cannot be solved within you and ATAG really ?
Old 08-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Approved Member

Is it just me or is attacking the most popular server online seem as pointless as trying to take off from an airfield swarming with German fighters
Old 08-07-2012, 06:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sithspawn View Post
is it just me or is attacking the most popular server online seem as pointless as trying to take off from an airfield swarming with german fighters :d

Quote:
Closed Thread