Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2012, 04:15 PM
Approved Member

im not sure, my eyesight has become sightly worse over the night but its still good

actually we do have a muscle in the brain:

"The fornix is an arching bundle of white muscle fibres located just below the corpus callosum within the brain. Its rear portion is attached to the corpus callosum, but in the front, it is attached to it by the septum pellucidum. The fornix features two symmetrical halves, one of which extends slightly into each of the hemispheres of the brain. These parts are connected in the middle (at the body of the fornix) but separate in the front and back to form the anterior pillars and posterior pillars, respectively. The body of the fornix is a flattened triangular shape, which is slightly narrower in the front than in the rear."

also i suppose the reason they dont teach this is the same reason they dont teach what fluorine, a calcificant is for

edit:

also ive been all night overdoing the exercise to make sure theres no risk

i just taught my sister the exrecise without interpretations, she can tell its effective since she ahs seen the improvement on me

so she is on it, you can too lean to tense the fornix of the brain seems pretty safe after not having got damage myself doing it in excess, anyway dont over do it a slight tension is plenty enough

I PREFER TO LOVE WITHOUT BEING LOVED THAT NOT LOVE AT ALL

Last edited by raaaid; 05-19-2012 at 06:19 PM.
Old 05-19-2012, 10:34 PM
Approved Member

The fornix is a bundle of nerve fibers, NOT muscle. It is not possible to "flex" the fornix. It simply allows different areas of the brain to send electrochemicals back and forth.

The "muscle" you have posted about DOES NOT EXIST. Therefore you have not "decalcified" anything.

Additionally, millions of people worldwide have never had a drop of fluoridated water and they still have bad eyesight.

I have been drinking well water for years and years now and my eyesight has not improved nor do I feel, "decalcified", in any way, shape, or form.

--Outlaw.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:20 PM
Approved Member

I think you have some terminology confused here raaaaaaaaid, me old mate.

The muscles of your eyes which control convergence, similar to the convergence of the guns on your aeroplane, are linked via the autonomous nervous system to the ciliary muscle which controls the 'accommodation' properties of the lens of the eye.

Consequently, when you look with both eyes at the end of your nose, your eyes turn in, but at the same time, your ciliary muscle fattens the lens of your eye thus decreasing it's 'focal length' in order to attempt to be able to focus the image.

Then once you're looking at it, your 'dominant eye' takes over, and the brain suppresses the image from the other eye, giving you the illusion that you can see distant objects in focus.

Whilst you're doing this, you'll look pretty foolish for one thing, but for another thing it makes you 'longsighted' not 'shortsighted' (Or Hypermetropic rather than myopic, if you like. ).

If you were genuinely 'shortsighted', or myopic, no amount of muscle work would help. Although a pinhole in a piece of paper would.

Last edited by ATAG_Dutch; 05-19-2012 at 11:23 PM.
Old 05-20-2012, 12:49 AM
Approved Member

thats another posibility i ponder:

im interacting with the inner rect muscles of the eye which are connected to the cilliary eye lens muscles allowing me to reprogram focusing

Old 05-20-2012, 01:33 AM
Approved Member

Now you're just being a tit.
Old 05-20-2012, 05:54 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raaaid View Post

im interacting with the inner rect muscles of the eye which are connected to the cilliary eye lens muscles allowing me to reprogram focusing
That was quick. 3 hours ago you were 100% convinced that you were, "decalcifying" your pineal gland with your, "fornix", muscle and anyone who doubted you was one of "them" out to get you.

Now that it's been pointed out that the fornix is not a muscle at all you are suddenly pondering other possibilities with no mention at all of how wrong all of your previous statements were?

--Outlaw.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:13 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATAG_Dutch View Post
Now you're just being a tit.
Haha Thanks it just made me chuckle
Old 05-20-2012, 08:22 AM
Approved Member

Quote:

I think you interact with your sphincter to much.

Intel Q9550 @3.3ghz(OC), Asus rampage extreme MOBO, Nvidia GTX470 1.2Gb Vram, 8Gb DDR3 Ram, Win 7 64bit ultimate edition
Old 05-20-2012, 02:42 PM
Approved Member

i tried to avoid convinction so im open to several thories

you can check how this link defines the fornix as a amuscle:

http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/...ornix&offset=0

"The fornix is an arching bundle of white muscle fibres ..."

also i want to say that my sight still isnt perfect but the improvement from 8 dioptires is really huge

edit:

have you noticed a click, click sound every time you yawn coming from the center of your head?

i think thats due to the fornix strecthing the brain and cracking the calcifictions

edit:

also when i tense that muscle i hear crunchy sounds from the center of my head like click click

that points to myself being decalcifying the brain, of course i wont put the hand in the fire for it

Last edited by raaaid; 05-20-2012 at 02:55 PM.
Old 05-20-2012, 03:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
i tried to avoid convinction so im open to several thories

you can check how this link defines the fornix as a amuscle:

http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/...ornix&offset=0

"The fornix is an arching bundle of white muscle fibres ..."

also i want to say that my sight still isnt perfect but the improvement from 8 dioptires is really huge

edit:

have you noticed a click, click sound every time you yawn coming from the center of your head?

i think thats due to the fornix strecthing the brain and cracking the calcifictions

edit:

also when i tense that muscle i hear crunchy sounds from the center of my head like click click

that points to myself being decalcifying the brain, of course i wont put the hand in the fire for it
Does the clicking sound occur before all those voices in your head start babbling on about rubbish like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.
Closed Thread