Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 04-29-2012, 06:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVERSKY View Post
I have NO problem at all with getting basic answers to questions. It's the basic answers that most often work. But when people make assumptions that I (or other OPs) are too stupid to follow advice, it only (to paraphrase my old man) Makes an ass out of everyone.

Thanks for all the help anyways, problem solved for some reason.
Then maybe next time, try responding in detail instead of giving this:

Quote:
well, thats just it.. the FOV changer worked perfectly fine when I was using it with Hyperlobby, I just can't get it to work with Tunngle running. Ideas?
which 99 times out of 100 means "I don't need to try any of this stuff so stop wasting my time and magically fix it". Before you try to jump on the "assuming" bandwagon again, yes it is nearly 100% safe to assume that is the implication of that response. Maybe you were that 1 out of 100 then. If you don't want us to assume you aren't one of those "monkey keyboard slappers" that Untamo referenced, or being snarky and demanding, then being much more verbose in your communicating helps. Glad it's working now, welcome to the forums.