Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > FMB, Mission & Campaign builder Discussions

Old 04-17-2012, 05:14 PM
Approved Member

Thanks mate,appreciate it.
Its really weird the reaon i asked in the first place is because when i create a spawn point then try to fly it off line to test it i start in the air,now i sent my Squad mate the same files and he hosted them and we started in blast pens,just the way i made it?????
Anyway ive got something to work with so thanks again.

S!

Cheese
Old 04-18-2012, 04:36 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1 Cheese View Post
Thanks mate,appreciate it.
Its really weird the reaon i asked in the first place is because when i create a spawn point then try to fly it off line to test it i start in the air,now i sent my Squad mate the same files and he hosted them and we started in blast pens,just the way i made it?????
Anyway ive got something to work with so thanks again.

S!

Cheese
The same mission performs differently in FMB-run-mission, single & multiplayer modes. This has been a huge problem for mission builders. If your mission is designed for MP play, then test it in on-line server MP mode only because you just cannot trust what happens in other test modes. I'm waiting to see if the upcoming patch, with graphics & AI rewrites, has corrected some of these issues.

Get the latest COD Team Fusion patch info HERE