Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 01-19-2012, 09:46 PM
Il-2 enthusiast & Moderator

If you don't check the checkbox, the plane will be gone when it is lost, in the air, for the first time. Like you take off and crash, it is gone. You need to find another one. This way you can have decreasing population on an airfield, for instance.

If you check the checkbox, a plane that gets lots in the air gets immediately respawned as a stationary.

The "spawning from stationary planes" feature doesn't effect how stationary planes as such are being handled. They get destroyed, they are gone, and spawning from stationary planes cannot be done.

It appears that you're looking for some kind of indestructibility feature for static planes so that they cannot be destroyed for good, which is also an interesting option, but not part of the scope for the spawning feature.
Old 01-21-2012, 08:50 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtD View Post
If you don't check the checkbox, the plane will be gone when it is lost, in the air, for the first time. Like you take off and crash, it is gone. You need to find another one. This way you can have decreasing population on an airfield, for instance.

If you check the checkbox, a plane that gets lots in the air gets immediately respawned as a stationary.

The "spawning from stationary planes" feature doesn't effect how stationary planes as such are being handled. They get destroyed, they are gone, and spawning from stationary planes cannot be done.

It appears that you're looking for some kind of indestructibility feature for static planes so that they cannot be destroyed for good, which is also an interesting option, but not part of the scope for the spawning feature.
Yes, I think that is what I am looking for in that context.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Hi TD,

on BF1 we have encountered the following problem.

If a static plane that is set as a spawn plane gets destroyed its wreck will remain on the spawn position, which results in new players spawning on top of it and being destroyed in the process.
I think it's the same problem we have on SOV. Saw now that the question has been already discussed.
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=35205
I can post the mission if needed. I have several of them,