Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 04:46 AM
Approved Member

Well, it's a given..that this is 1C's site and COD is their game....
IMHO both could stand some patching...

With all the baiting and limited moderating....y'all are right...this was bound to happen...

I'll stand with Tree...and his "reward".....See y'all after the first of the year.....

Last edited by Pudfark; 10-23-2011 at 04:47 AM. Reason: spell
Old 10-23-2011, 04:50 AM
IamNotDavid

Banning Tree was long overdue. Hopefully he's gone for good.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:04 AM
Approved Member

EDIT: No comment.

Edit reason: Better judgement.
Pilot #1 (9:40 hours flying time, 3/0/1 Fighters, 7/2/0 Bombers). RIP

No.401 Squadron Forum

Using ReconNZ's Pilot Log Book

Last edited by bw_wolverine; 10-23-2011 at 05:09 AM.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:06 AM
Approved Member

Old 10-23-2011, 08:48 AM
Approved Member

Default ok...

... Cheers for the update. Been out of the loop alittle... Other games and other things to do ...

Ross
Old 10-23-2011, 09:07 AM
Approved Member

makes me laugh , Tree calls someone a "pregnant fish" ( unless i missed some other better words ) yet others think that putting a * in the word means they can call someone anything they like , as if we dont know whay they actually mean lol
Old 10-23-2011, 09:13 AM
Approved Member

Well that's sad.

Again wound up by certain peeps I dare say.

Not much going on around here anyway so he won't miss mich
Old 10-23-2011, 09:23 AM
Approved Member

The fault of this endless nonsense rant topics are the moderators. The should stop rant topics much earlier and stop personal attacks before the happend!

I see people posting again and again the same rants agains 1c devs from CloD or against other forum user, who are not sharing the same point of view from the SIM or whatever. This is not helping in anyway, it is just pissing people off. Results in a BAN.

Dont get me rong, it is frustrating to see how our SIM is developed and saled to us, no doubt about it! The offical patch release was a step back for me too, for example, I never had launcher.exe crashes before, but now I have it, I can send Luthier the hole day crash files, until his box is full!

But it should not happend that WE the forum user and customers start to run against ourselfs, because the SIM is a mess right now. The flightsim community is anyway a small one if you want, and such rants should be avoided. Postings of your concerns or bugs from the SIM, in a manner way, will be never a problem, but keep it clean! And I guess Luthier and his team is not spending any time in one of the rant topics here, the BUG REPORT thread, and the sended crash files are importent now!

Soo in this case, someone runs against forum rules over and over again, there is the need for a punishment, thats how it is. If someone dosent have control over hisself, then he needs help from someone else (moderators)!

Last edited by MoGas; 10-23-2011 at 09:27 AM.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:24 AM
Approved Member

The way I see it is that everyone has the right to defend themselves in their own home, this is 1C's home and Tree is nothing more than a vicious attacker.

There are countless other flight sim related forums where 1C have no influence that people can trash talk this sim all they want, quite frankly I am amazed at how much trashing does get tollerated in this forum.

Intel Q9550 @3.3ghz(OC), Asus rampage extreme MOBO, Nvidia GTX470 1.2Gb Vram, 8Gb DDR3 Ram, Win 7 64bit ultimate edition

Last edited by bongodriver; 10-23-2011 at 09:27 AM.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:28 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katana1000S View Post
Tree has been pushing his luck for a long time IMHO ... but as with anyone who constantly skates on thin ice he was bound to go down sometime.
Well, it's not the first time he gets banned so he will be back. Even though he often wanders over the edge I like him in some way. There are others that are a lot worse that deserve life time bans, but not Tree in my book. Some time on the bench will have him ready for action in a week or two Then in a few more weeks he will get banned again and the ever evolving circle of life continues like it always has

Last edited by mazex; 10-23-2011 at 09:30 AM.
Closed Thread