Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 05:49 AM
Approved Member

new players are trying to

A) build a new pc to play

B) getting the game to work

C) Getting the game to work

D) trying to get the game to work

E) playing the game

F) playing the game

G) wait a week, you'll hear the fallout increase unless a patch is around the corner that fixes majority of the main issues

H) throw d/L time . . . you'd be surprise how many in america have 92K/s speed d/l (yes that does exist)

I think all the whining boils down to how good IL-2 1946 is, and how glitchy this release was compared to il-2 of 2001 . . .

And how everyone was waiting for this massive awesomeness, but only to experience fail

But history is shown sometimes the biggest fails of man lead to the most awe inspiring and beyond cool, history changing outcomes.

Last edited by hiro; 07-21-2011 at 05:58 AM.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:26 AM
Approved Member

Steam tracks SP and MP...lets check the stats here...

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

COD isnt even on the list.

Though WOP was up to 389.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:01 AM
Tvrdi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greiss View Post
22 people in Multiplayer at 7:00pm Pacific Standard Time in the US. And this game was released in North America yesterday and been released to the rest of the planet for several months...

Sad.

this should be sticky so all the guys who thinks CLOD isnt a failure can stare at this...because THIS is the real thing, this is what COUNTS...the result of devs work...22 ppl online...I saw max 35-40 ppl on weekends...thats max I ever saw....
Old 07-21-2011, 09:24 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tvrdi View Post
this should be sticky so all the guys who thinks CLOD isnt a failure can stare at this...because THIS is the real thing, this is what COUNTS...the result of devs work...22 ppl online...I saw max 35-40 ppl on weekends...thats max I ever saw....
Making this a sticky would achieve what?

You sound like you are happy that there aren't that many online, like you have had some sort of victory, if all your after is a pat on the back, you don't need to post here for that I'm sure someone else could do that for you.

Apart from that, online figures are hardly reflective of the total amount that may own the game, personally I'm waiting for the promised sound fix, others may be similar, the other sim I am playing ROF tends to have similar numbers playing, that doesn't mean it's a failure does it"?
Old 07-21-2011, 09:33 AM
Approved Member

Guys takes a break, and forget about CoD for a while.

We have given our feedback, now we have to wait Christmas for somenthing more than this alpha.

The best thing we could do now, is to ask for a core betatester team as for RoF.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:34 AM
Tvrdi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger27 View Post
Making this a sticky would achieve what?

You sound like you are happy that there aren't that many online, like you have had some sort of victory, if all your after is a pat on the back, you don't need to post here for that I'm sure someone else could do that for you.

Apart from that, online figures are hardly reflective of the total amount that may own the game, personally I'm waiting for the promised sound fix, others may be similar, the other sim I am playing ROF tends to have similar numbers playing, that doesn't mean it's a failure does it"?
not happy at all....just tired of ppl calling me a whiner....
Old 07-21-2011, 09:44 AM
Opitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger27 View Post
I am playing ROF tends to have similar numbers playing, that doesn't mean it's a failure does it"?
Hundreds of people plays ROF their offline campaigns, just because it is so much of fun... And if you have just one sortie 1,4 hours long... There is not much time to fly online too..
Old 07-21-2011, 09:45 AM
Opitz

Quote:
not happy at all....just tired of ppl calling me a whiner....
You will get used to it...
Old 07-21-2011, 09:50 AM
Opitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by furbs View Post
Steam tracks SP and MP...lets check the stats here...

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

COD isnt even on the list.

Though WOP was up to 389.
After release in Europe I was checking it every day. I was just curious if it will go up or down... The most ppl in one time was around 600(but MP was not working), around 900 total... Then it started to slide down every single day. Jumped up on first and second patch and then - right to the toilet, where it is until this time...
Old 07-21-2011, 09:50 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
You do you want to harm the project?

For you it is real thing that counts because you want only bad thing to count. For others it means nothing or something good.
Closed Thread