Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > FMB, Mission & Campaign builder Discussions

Old 07-12-2011, 06:19 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hc_wolf View Post
Combining all 3 scripts + some preloaded missions also, I now have a full Falcon4 type dynamic campaign.
Congratulations and thanks a lot for feedback. What is the name of the server you are running? Is it up fulltime?

At Repka servers we are interested in a more or less professional programmer to combine various sample scripts kindly provided by developers into an Online War project which will be slowly but constantly improved. We have great communication channel with the devs at sukhoi.ru and they provide excellent sample scripts but naturally they do not have time to combine and finetune all the scripts to Repka server needs. If you are interested in joining our team you are very welcome.

Could you share your mission with us? I would talk to BigRepa about testing it on Repka #2 server. Current version running there lacks bombers activity.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:59 AM
Approved Member

Just a comment about "how to calculate the score" question in 6.6. post.
Maybe you were really asking how to do the technical part of calculation - no comment on that - but I think the calculation could be more complex:

you could add some points for owning a marker during the battle BUT
also more points for owning them in the end. I assume the mission has some fixed playing time.