Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 04-11-2011, 03:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze-Jamz View Post
again another useless response... are you that sad that you have nothing better to do than annoy me with useless reponses to a problem i have on a forum..
So does this mean that you do in fact have 1:1 throttle sensitivity? You may think it's a useless response but you'd be suprised how many people miss the little things that some of us see as obvious.

Also, I think it would help if you gave us a little more to go on. Your system specs and the joystick you are using for instance.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:47 PM
Approved Member

~S~

I had a bit of that issue as well, difficulty was on max so I thought that is the problem but no. My problem was floating slide bar on my Saitek x52wich was definite as a prop pitch in axes, as well as other floating parts of my x52, after I treat theme with wd40 it seems to be much better. Eventually I got proper input set from my joy but occasionally I got few seconds lag at output in the game that looks like joy malfunction. Issue here is that I can use joy in any other game with no problems... Hope I will sort it out soon...

Asus P6T V2 Deluxe, I7 930, 3x2 GB RAM XMS3 Corsair1333 Mhz, Nvidia Leadtek GTX 470, Acer 1260p screen projector, Track IR 4 OS ver5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder, Saitek X52, Win 7 x64 ultimate
Old 04-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by _79_dev View Post
~S~

I had a bit of that issue as well, difficulty was on max so I thought that is the problem but no. My problem was floating slide bar on my Saitek x52wich was definite as a prop pitch in axes, as well as other floating parts of my x52, after I treat theme with wd40 it seems to be much better. Eventually I got proper input set from my joy but occasionally I got few seconds lag at output in the game that looks like joy malfunction. Issue here is that I can use joy in any other game with no problems... Hope I will sort it out soon...
Dev try the "antropomorph'' option and make sure its unchecked!

Ok well i discovered it is this option however when i deselect it and restart mission or game it resets itself again to being checked which is why i didnt think it would be this..

Is that the norm or are the realism settings sopposed to be saved from your last visit?

thks for help
Old 04-11-2011, 05:27 PM
Approved Member

Default same issue confirmed

Same problem for me. Impacts at least propeller pitch and throttle.
Would appear randomly in any kind of situation.

Regards
Old 04-11-2011, 05:32 PM
Approved Member

I have the throttle issue too. It is less pronounced after the patch but still there. Using an x52 pro with 'Anthropomorph' off. Specs should be in sig.

Last edited by Tone71; 04-11-2011 at 05:41 PM.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:04 PM
Approved Member

I also have this problem but something else aswell. If i put my real life throttle halfway open the aircraft is going full, and if i slide the real life throttle all the way open it's not doing anything with the extra half of slide ... english is sucky i know.

Throttle: HOTAS X Thrustmaster
Old 04-11-2011, 06:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coen020 View Post
I also have this problem but something else aswell. If i put my real life throttle halfway open the aircraft is going full, and if i slide the real life throttle all the way open it's not doing anything with the extra half of slide ... english is sucky i know.

That's easily fixed, go into controls > axes > aircraft > throttle and look for those sliders on the bottom left.

Try adjusting the "100% Position:" until you are satiesfied with the results.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coen020 View Post

On the Axis control you have to move the "Position 100%" slider to the right. Move it and check the green lines on the right. Try to have a 1:1.

EDIT: posted at same time with baffa

A whole generation of pilots learned to treasure the Spitfire for its delightful response to aerobatic manoeuvres and its handiness as a dogfighter. Iit is odd that they had continued to esteem these qualities over those of other fighters in spite of the fact that they were of only secondary importance tactically.Thus it is doubly ironic that the Spitfire’s reputation would habitually be established by reference to archaic, non-tactical criteria.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze-Jamz View Post
Please sort out this bug where me and others cannot control throttle input..its like it lags by 30 seconds from the time you adjust throttle to what you see ingame..

its frustrating to say the least
What are your system Specs, what OS are you runnings.. what control changes have you made... are you using the keyboard or a HOTAS.. simple little bits of infomation that would let people help.
XFX 6970 Video Card
Win7 64 Bit Home Ed
ATI 12.3 Driver Package
WD Caviar 7600 RPM HDD
ATI CCC at DEFAULT settings
Old 04-11-2011, 07:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG14_Jagr View Post
What are your system Specs, what OS are you runnings.. what control changes have you made... are you using the keyboard or a HOTAS.. simple little bits of infomation that would let people help.
Have you read the thread and my posts?