Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Updates

Updates Patches, updates and related discussions

Old 04-22-2010, 03:44 AM
Approved Member

Just updated, but looking at the MP hub it sure is a mixed bag of patches people are still using.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:03 PM
Approved Member

They is a funny glitch that was not fix up to now.

Glitch on a different map

someone playing online trying the Glitch

NOTE: this is a old glitch that was not fix in faces of war and in men of war as well.

Last edited by SpeedWolf; 04-27-2010 at 10:26 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 11:08 AM
Registered Member

Default Patching should be automated

Even Warcraft 3, a like 10 years old game, has patching automatically done through Battlenet. I think IT'S A MUST to have some similar patching method for MOW aswel, when connecting to multiplayer to just download and install the patch automatically. I don't mind the number of patches, I mind that one must search to 100 pages to find the latest patch and another 100 pages to figure out how to install, and on steam MOW 1.17.5 is a real problem!

would be magnificent to do this autmated patching!
Old 05-27-2010, 01:01 PM
Registered Member

Default i agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedWolf View Post
this is the official one but only for owner of (out front)

1c and bestway don't seem to give any support for their English version of out front that is men of war.

for me men of war is a good game but this patch update problem is killing this game.

in the end only the fan of this game will take the time to check if there is a update.

i already know that many Steam user stop playing this game because their don't know how to install the update.

i think in the end is was going to be a good idea to never release any of this 1.16.3 or 1.17.5 patch because is didn't get more player playing this game is just get more player out of this game so by doing so is just killing this game.

i hope 1c and bestway don't forget about us in the end.
im from england and i cant with no1 except americans and other brits onlne so there not much people to play with this is realy anoying plzz if you hear me about a new patch come out tell meee
Old 05-28-2010, 02:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by widnall
im from england and i cant with no1 except americans and other brits onlne so there not much people to play with this is realy anoying plzz if you hear me about a new patch come out tell meee
i am not from England or the United States and i have no idea what are you trying to say.

the only thing i understand that you want me to inform you when the new patch come out,

that is not my job i don't work for the Developer or the Publisher i am just a customer who follow the series long before men of war was out.

if you're English i would think that your typing skills will be better then mind.