Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 02-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Approved Member

Score is so low, because time was not the issue. But if you really want to know the truth, I've had problems with PC lately, so i never turn it off untill i find time to format it etc. So I left pc and kbap running for days
I liked the Dobrev idea in another post running with single black dragon for as long as you could, so i give it try.
Interesting thing i noticed in my quest was usefulness of snakes, one usually dumps them later in the game. But since i had to heavily concentrate on defence, and they usually just bite and run away i was ok, only dumped them for baal fight.
Also suprisingly, no target throughout the game was not a problem either. Due to high def again, and paladins+inq. sword i was ok. having summoned griffins, thorns, demons and extra clone on griffins+summon kept the opponents busy.
Old 11-14-2010, 12:32 AM
Approved Member

Reason to leave pet dragon on 1 lvl ?
You dont need to make dmg with it, use treasure searcher, egg, wall and mana regen for lvl`ing it, but you still odnt make any dmg scorewise. Just saing warrior isnt all aout rage and drgon, but it is needed for less tedious battles with no mana regen, and faster lvling for treasure searcher medal ( 7% more exp )
Old 11-15-2010, 02:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
Reason to leave pet dragon on 1 lvl ?
You dont need to make dmg with it, use treasure searcher, egg, wall and mana regen for lvl`ing it, but you still odnt make any dmg scorewise. Just saing warrior isnt all aout rage and drgon, but it is needed for less tedious battles with no mana regen, and faster lvling for treasure searcher medal ( 7% more exp )
Why do people run marathons?
Surely running just 5miles would be tiring and chllenging enough?

Thing is, after playing kbap for few times the initial excitement starts to disappear. People look for other ways to entertain themselves - high score, quickest way to finish the game, interesting setups, or in my case more challenging environment. Since pet dragon is strong weapon in hands of warrior character it was challenging to play without it (just like for example playing with mage without casting offensive spells)
Besides,if you use pet dragon and inevitably gain levels, how you are going to prove to community you have not used it offensively? Clean cut..
Old 11-18-2010, 12:11 PM
Approved Member

To `impy` you put 2 things in opposite to yourself in tread name :
5) no pet dragon usage throughout the game. He stays at level 1.
And later in same post you type :
Do not get tempted to buy much else than creatures, you will not have dragon for digging. I was running around with training buckler & sword until 15 level.
How can you leave pet dragon on 1 lvl , if you use him (or her, i`m not sure) for diging for chests +7% more xp medal. Dragon will get some exp form if for sure, therefore geting lvls.
I agree that game can get tedious after couple time playing it, trying diferent tactics can get chalanging for some time. But this ultimate chalange simply contradicts itself.
How about this then , ultimate chalange.
Rules : 1) Use only peasents
2) no more rules . . .
Game makers made diferences between warrior and mage in pet dragon/magic. Playing warrior and not using dragon seems pointles to me, but that`s just my oppinion.
I hope they`ll make some kind of multiplayer for this awsome game, or at least something similar, cause AI just isnt interesting. Anyway play for fun ppl
Old 11-19-2010, 12:21 PM
Approved Member

The sentence - "do not get tempted to buy much else than creatures, you will not have dragon for digging" is i believe crystal clear. Since according to rules of the challenge you are not allowed to use pet dragon at all, you cannot use any of his/hers skills, one of them being digging treasures and getting money. It is my fair warning to other players to be aware that money would be really short, since "you will NOT have dragon for digging". I do not see any contradiction there.. btw. you can get levels in extra experience medal (can't remember the name) just by collecting free laying + hidden treasures, no need to use pet dragon for battle just for that purpose.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:24 PM
Approved Member

as for the peasant-only game, i may give it try. Mage character with massive resistances. Only undefeatable stacks i think are ktahu and baal. give me few weeks