Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Vietnam

Men of War: Vietnam A new title in the world-known Men of War real-time tactics game series

Old 10-13-2011, 09:47 AM
Approved Member

A very HUGE thank you to 1C and Nike-it!! Great job!
Old 10-13-2011, 08:02 PM
Approved Member

Well done 1C, congrats! This is going to be epic.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:52 AM
Approved Member

Good. Thank you.
P.D: Are you going to add more maps to the multiplayer? Just asking. Would be interesting.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:27 AM
Approved Member

Thank you!
Old 10-15-2011, 03:55 PM
Approved Member

Great news. I'm off to buy the game first thing in the morning!!
Old 10-16-2011, 12:30 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by benson View Post
Great news. I'm off to buy the game first thing in the morning!!
Dose anyone know if there, will be any city maps developed, such as parts of siegon, or Hue city, and will anyone be developing new skins or units for USMC, or US. Army Military Police units that fought in the citys of Vietnam during the war?
Old 10-19-2011, 01:21 PM
Registered Member

Oh thank god, i was so demoralized by how crappy the campaigns where, and to be spending top dollar for something as short as MOW:V without the ability to get mods was scary, well thanks 1C, good to see this happen!
Old 10-19-2011, 03:38 PM
Registered Member

what is known about editor???
Old 10-20-2011, 07:04 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolker View Post
what is known about editor???
What you want to know about it? It's the well-known GEM editor like in all other Men of War games.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:59 PM
Registered Member

Question What is the deal?

Sad, years ago, one would buy a game and it came bug-free, for the most part. At least, it seems a lot more testing was done. As well, top-shelf games, priced $50 on average, came with CDs, cases, Manuals, all which cost money to print / produce. These days, I've noticed games are up to $60; at least console games come with manuals and boxes. Pc downloads, same price, with no marketing materials. So companies have a bigger profit margin, but what is really sad, it seems most companies are getting their money and not giving a crap about the customer, whom without, they'd have no business.

I've just a bit upset, having anticipated MOW: Vietnam for a while, I was psyched to see it available and purchased it. Unfortunately, that was a couple of months ago and now I still cannot play the game. I understand you guys are working on the game, but are we, devoted fans, going to be comphensated for investing our money into a product which came off the production line defective? I mean, if we bought eggs from your store and most of them were broken and cracked, we'd be back at the store, getting a refund.

I dunno, here I am spending my time, yet again, trying to express my thoughts because I spent my hard earned money on a your product which is dysfunctional. I'm looking forward to actually being able to enjoy it as it expected, however, it is leaving a bad taste in my mouth, unfortunately.

Anyway, good luck with your patch, hope to see it soon. I also hope you guys get things straightened out for any future release of any game. Restructuring the company? Cutting back on salaries and putting the money towards a new hire, quality control or something, a regulator maybe..