Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Mods

Mods Everything about mods

Old 01-20-2009, 11:53 PM
Approved Member

That's actually not that much, my warrior could easily rack up at least 100 rage in one turn at the end of the game. Although admittedly I did have some help from my improved babies so it might not have been completely legal. But putting that aside, that means I can disable the heaviest stack on round one and by sometime in round two I could completely obliterate that stack. I don't think the values should ever go beyond 66%.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:17 AM
Approved Member

So, how would you want the 5 new levels to go? These look pretty small steps (not worth the investment):
6: 58%
7: 60%
8: 62%
9: 64%
10: 66%
What about rage cost?
Old 01-21-2009, 01:48 PM
Approved Member

Nah, you'd have to change the first 5 levels too, make 11 6% steps for instance, and change the rage cost to something more reasonable.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:58 PM
Approved Member

I would rather leave the originals alone.

BTW: it seems that I have mis-calculated earlier the rage requirement for a level 10 reaping. I wonder what's the right way to calculate it then (apparently, not just adding the values all together). Anyway, I hacked the game so I could level the spirit to level 45 using the cheats, so I could pick all of the reaping improvements. 100% kill requires 295 rage (including all available reductions). Is that even possible? My paladin's max. rage is about 120.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:05 PM
Approved Member

This is probably going to sound rather silly, but this is my first experience with using mods so I'm not very familiar with the process. How can I tell whether or not this particular mod is actually working?
Old 01-21-2009, 07:52 PM
Approved Member

Well you can't until you get to a high enough level to choose the upgrades, you can level the spirits via console to see if it has any effect though.

And there's no point in leaving original values intact if you're already changing the tables, Csimbi. The devs made them with the maximum value being the last upgrade in mind to make them as balanced as possible, if you change the table you need to also balance things out, which is impossible without changing the original values.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:08 PM
Approved Member

Keneth,
this would fix only the reaping.
What about the other special attacks?
Do you have good suggestions for those?
Old 01-21-2009, 09:22 PM
Approved Member

Not really since I don't have access to the game right now, maybe sometime next week.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:11 PM
Approved Member

No prob Keneth.
Though it would be nice if there would be feedback from others, too.
Old 01-22-2009, 12:14 AM
Approved Member

Well I suppose I can look at mod files to see the figures, don't really need the game for that. I'll look it over later and see if there's anything I would consider changing.