Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Mods

Mods Everything about mods

Old 11-19-2008, 04:59 PM
Approved Member

Are the babies you get with Xeona better than the frog princess? I'm not giving up two weapon slots for a crap kid, there are enough of them in the world allready
Old 11-19-2008, 08:34 PM
Approved Member

I haven't changed what babies can be delivered by which wife, I could try expanding each array so it includes all of the babies but I haven't heard any requests for that so far. You can control which to get by specifying it in each wife's code block but the point of this mod is to make every kid equally desireable so I'd much rather see some advice on how to achieve that.

Next version is coming soon btw, I've done some work already but I'd like to finish the game first.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:09 PM
Approved Member

I've noticed what is probably an undesirable side effect of this mod; the elven wife won't have children, you can start the dialogue with her, but the little pop up window simply won't appear.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:27 PM
Approved Member

Have you tried without the mod? I'll get the option of marrying her shortly so I'll test it but I don't see how this would have any effect on her ability to have children since the wife data isn't changed in the slightest. It's possible that I made an error with one of the children and it's no longer able to spawn (sounds horrible when I put it that way ). Have you had enough enough fights in between? What version of the game are you running? Any other mods?
Old 11-20-2008, 07:40 AM
Approved Member

I believe that Metathron is referring to old game bug, which is already solved in newer versions (in my original 16b7 I couldn't get children with the Neoka, or what was her name - elven princess - at all, and I found out that it is serious bug, but solved in the add-on general mod, or newer patch)

So Metathron - try first updating your game, as I know that the problem may be in the game, but also I know that fix is out there somewhere.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:40 PM
Approved Member

In case anyone was wondering, making new babies works splendidly.

Ignore the huge leadership, raised it to rush the baby.

Next stop, upgradeable babies!
Old 11-22-2008, 08:33 PM
Approved Member

My version of the game is 1.6.4. I remember there was a bug with the pirate wife who couldn't have babies, but that was fixed with a mini patch. So, anyone had any problems with the elf wife having kids?
Old 11-22-2008, 09:26 PM
Approved Member

Both issues were fixed in v1.6.5, as well as a myriad of other noteworthy things, so you should update as soon as possible. There's also fixes for both Neoka and Mirabella that were made by the community if for some reason you can't install the patch.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:02 PM
Approved Member

Alright, finally finished the game (didn't expect it to be this long ), so next version of the mod is coming tomorrow (or maybe later tonight if I get bored enough). I think I should be able to make things a bit more balanced now that I actually know how the game works.
Old 11-28-2008, 12:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keneth View Post
Next stop, upgradeable babies!
Are you going to turn them into (god forbid) teenagers??!

Actually they could be quite handy.........afterall they do know everything