Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 11-20-2007, 01:11 PM
Approved Member

thanks for the suggestions guys..i am going to go for the g25..it costs quite a bit though..i could put in 1 gig of memory and buy a new video card with that money but i need the wheel so im going to go for it once the game comes out..am also going to buy trackIr..but i am running out of patience for this game..im really losing it..lol

btw..if anyone wants to buy the g25..the cost is around $280
its big money very big money for a WHEEL! but my dad said he will buy me one i didnt even have to argue with him!! lol
Old 11-20-2007, 01:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GargantulaKon
but the pedals have issues that I have to work around. If I had the dough, I would have a G25.
Wow, I have a problem with the pedals too, they're WAY to sensitive (sometime's I'm not even pushing it, and it accelerates)
Old 11-20-2007, 09:29 PM
Approved Member

I forgot to be specific about the pedals I was talking about. The comment was for the Act Labs pedals and not the Logitech pedals. The Act Labs pedals need constant tweaking and re-calibrating to get right. If the game does not have advanced settings, then I have to deal with the issues of a jumpy dead zone or the fact that the brake requires too much strength to reach the limit.

The Logitech pedals are also wearing out though. I was having issues when I had to recently use then for a game that does not recognize two game controllers at the same time. A quick calibration fixed them though.
Old 11-21-2007, 11:42 AM
Approved Member

For anyone thinking of buying the logitech G25 i suggest you do, it is the best quality product ive bort for the PC ever! except my 8800GTX... but this steering wheel is the dogs balls, it will own any other racing wheels by the fact the built quality, design and overall performance is better than anything ive seen for a long time.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GargantulaKon
I forgot to be specific about the pedals I was talking about. The comment was for the Act Labs pedals and not the Logitech pedals.
Ok then . Probably too much of a coincidence lol.