Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Movie Making and Videos

Old 12-26-2012, 07:58 AM
Approved Member

I really don't get it, that there are still people around thinking the haters killed CloD.

CloD was killed by the bad release and the weak patches that fixed one bug and introduced two new ones. And this can't be compensated by some videos.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:16 AM
Approved Member

I go back to my original reply about the potential it had.If it had been released now as it is with promises to fix things that aren't working for offline play then it would have been a HUGE hit ,but unfortunately it was released 2 years too soon broken which is the reason people turned on it.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:12 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintifaxl View Post
I really don't get it, that there are still people around thinking the haters killed CloD.
CloD was killed by the bad release and the weak patches that fixed one bug and introduced two new ones.
True.

Quote:
And this can't be compensated by some videos.
No, but the can can show the sheer beauty of this game. It would be a shame to see it disappear.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:59 AM
Approved Member

It is really lightyears ahead over rof channel map and graphics. Really a beauty except the colouring. Bit you can really see the difference. So nice visibility, better modelled aircraft and all the work behind it with plane structure calculations etc.

Really lightyears. I think, a comparable game who do it better will last another 4-5 years, if not more. A shame that it all changes and patches became so difficult that they really had no luck and time to fix things soon enough and fast enough. And that they had no time for comunity work and content adding.

Perhaps they should try to get another 3.000.000 bucks via kickstarter to built real bom and not bos.

I pledged a lot of money for star citizen. Hopefully no desaster!