Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 08-30-2009, 05:46 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBooze View Post
if the ship date is the 2nd does that mean you could buy on the 2nd?

Not usually. Most stores will get the game 9/3, but a few will get it the day of. I go to a Gamestop in Waco, TX, and we usually get a pass since the corporate headquarters is an hour away in Grapevine, TX. But, based on what happened with Section 8 at Gamestop, it could be here any day. Section 8 is still listed on the website as launching 9/1, but it came in Friday afternoon. If Gamestop got the date wrong for BoP there's gonna be riots. A game with an almost cult following, in Waco, TX..... You do the math here, but cult things end with fire here in the Waco area. Blah blah blah, a classless joke, it was 1992 people! I know personally that if they somehow screwed this release date up I am going to set fire to the BoP tshirts that I got in my front yard. Giving me the tshirt on Friday then being grossly inaccurate on the release date is like that one girl back in high school that always flirted with everybody but never let anyone round the bases, just one big tease that's going to leave nothing but angry men in its wake.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:52 AM
71st_Mastiff

Walmart has it slated here in California on 9/15/09
" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back "
Asus||i7x5930k||16gb3200||GTX10808gb||ATX1200Corsa ir||CBTitanium7.1||Win10x64||TrackIr4Pro/ir||gladiator pro mkII||siatekpedals||X52Throttle||G15Keyboard/RazerMouse||
32"LCD||2x7" lilliputs,1x9inc
Old 08-30-2009, 05:55 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GF_Mastiff View Post
Walmart has it slated here in California on 9/15/09
We've been over this many, many, many times. Some places still have it listed for 9/15, some have it set for 9/8, Gamestop has it set for 9/2, the Magic 8 Ball says Possibly. We lack a concise answer and just have to wait and see before we bust out the torches and pitchforks.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:03 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtiger02 View Post
We've been over this many, many, many times. Some places still have it listed for 9/15, some have it set for 9/8, Gamestop has it set for 9/2, the Magic 8 Ball says Possibly. We lack a concise answer and just have to wait and see before we bust out the torches and pitchforks.
*Stands with a torch in one hand, and a pitchfork in another* Ah really....
Old 08-30-2009, 08:51 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet Ace View Post
*Stands with a torch in one hand, and a pitchfork in another* Ah really....
Bring the stabbing knives, but not the good ones. Those are for company.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:02 AM
Approved Member

will check the stores wednesday after school, if I have no luck I'll have to wait till friday...

I find it very annoying that release dates are rarely disclosed for mainland europe, they only get disclosed for the US, UK, and asia... mainland europe release dates are sometimes different from the UK ones...

hmmm, might try my luck tomorrow at my local game store to see if they already have them in stock at the back, and to see if I can get them to sell me a copy
Old 08-30-2009, 10:02 AM
Approved Member

I got an email from Gamestop on Fri. that said the date has been moved to the 2nd for the US.