Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 03:24 PM
Approved Member

I have been pretty supportive of the IL2 team so far, but if you say you are going to do something, you should either do it or have the common courtesy to take the 5 mins out of your incredibly busy day to say you are incredibly busy and will get to them when you can...
Old 09-21-2012, 03:25 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
I have been pretty supportive of the IL2 team so far, but if you say you are going to do something, you should either do it or have the common courtesy to take the 5 mins out of your incredibly busy day to say you are incredibly busy and will get to them when you can...
True but poop happens.
Old 09-21-2012, 03:28 PM
Approved Member

Yes. Another thread. I'm pleased that someone else started one as I was about to post again myself on this.

Sorry Farber, they do not have any justification for this. Those people defending them over this just demonstrate their complete lack of any bottom line.

So, where is our community liason person B6 then?

Any news?

Any updates?

Anyone care?

So, ban me for asking if it really is too much to enquire about this.

I'm really past giving a damn.

Last edited by kendo65; 09-21-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Old 09-21-2012, 03:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5./JG27.Farber View Post
True but poop happens.

Sure does, but I working in Offset printing, and if a customer comes to me and needs me to answer some questions and I say I will get back to them by the end of the day, I had better do it or atleast let them know why I didnt.

Now of course I have never had a customer ask me 150 questions mixed in with tons of other crap that I had to filter thru, so its different, but there has to be a common courtesy to their customer base. period.
Old 09-21-2012, 03:32 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendo65 View Post
I'm really past giving a damn.
If only that were true...
Old 09-21-2012, 03:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Sure does, but I working in Offset printing, and if a customer comes to me and needs me to answer some questions and I say I will get back to them by the end of the day, I had better do it or atleast let them know why I didnt.

Now of course I have never had a customer ask me 150 questions mixed in with tons of other crap that I had to filter thru, so its different, but there has to be a common courtesy to their customer base. period.
Yea I understand however different industries have different make ups and what is acceptable in one industry is surely not in another.

Dont get me wrong, they are not making anyone happy with the way they are carrying on. Thing is we just dont know whats going on behind closed doors.
Old 09-21-2012, 03:49 PM
Falstaff

Farber said:

Quote:
True but poop happens.
And boy does it happen where this outfit is concerned.

They have it in spades. Poop, that is.

At this point in time I would not trust them to wield a shovel laden with poop in a vaguely horizontal direction.

Perhaps that is because they are too busy accidentally dishing it onto the heads of their customers/fans...you know...those people Luthier expressly omitted from any mention of the grand plan last time he posted.

As has been said...it is not about placating the needier elements of the fan-base, or catering to every whim...but the basic thing of doing the thing you say you are going to do. Before the end of the cosmos.

This ontop of every other thing.

They have a lot of 'things' to put right. Maybe start with a small thing and work their way up?
Old 09-21-2012, 03:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hayward View Post
If only that were true...
............of David
Old 09-21-2012, 03:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5./JG27.Farber View Post
Yea I understand however different industries have different make ups and what is acceptable in one industry is surely not in another.

Dont get me wrong, they are not making anyone happy with the way they are carrying on. Thing is we just dont know whats going on behind closed doors.

Oh and I can appreciate that, but in this day and age there is no excuse for not making a simple post in a forum. I am sure its quite a pressure cooker for him right now trying to keep the train on the tracks, but it took me about a minute to type this reply to you... just saying.
Old 09-21-2012, 03:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smink1701 View Post
I wonder if he meant "...end of days."

Well, we all know that two Russian weeks equals a couple of months... So a Russian day is naturally a couple of western weeks? Maybe two?