Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 11-08-2007, 07:10 AM
Approved Member

Hang on! This actually works with TrackIR?? I have been looking for ages for a tool like this. I will try this out ASAP!
Old 11-08-2007, 07:48 AM
Registered Member

Hi!

Hmmm..for me it is not working, trackIR stays in normal mode, not enhanced, and is not functioning in Il2. I made the keysettings as described in the readme...perhaps someone has a clue?

cu
Heini
Old 11-08-2007, 12:06 PM
Approved Member

I'll have to try this too.. in the meantime I just have a key mapped to > < FoV on my X-45... I look I press I am zoomend. It is all so natural to me now I dont even have to think aboput it.. but I will give it a try.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:52 PM
Approved Member

I'm afraid it doesn't work for me. Has this been tested with TrackIr 4 and the latest driver? I remember that a trick like this was possible in the older TrackIR (software) versions, but not in the latest. On the TrackIR forums I read only one application could have access to the device.

When I run the Util, TrackIR stops working altogether

Official Naturalpoint statement about other apps accessing the device: http://forum.naturalpoint.com/forum/...ed&Number=6390
Old 11-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Approved Member

I used it for several hours last night with my TIR4 and had no trouble. I believe I have the latest driver, I try to keep up with that stuff. Don't forget that you have to assign the keys to the FOV settings in game. Also, you have to start TIR first, then zoom tracker, it won't work the other way around.
Old 11-09-2007, 02:20 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanderstok
I'm afraid it doesn't work for me. Has this been tested with TrackIr 4 and the latest driver? I remember that a trick like this was possible in the older TrackIR (software) versions, but not in the latest. On the TrackIR forums I read only one application could have access to the device.
I have track IR4 as well and eventually got the combination to work (I forgot to set up the FOV keys in game to match the program).

I start Track IR, then start Zoom tracker.
I used the "Key repeat" option with two random (un-assigned in game) keys and I disable the back region option. When you load up your game go to your control options and for the two options "increase FOV" and "Decrease FOV" set up the same two random previously un-assigned keys that you used in the Zoom tracker options and you should be set to go.

Works brilliantly I might add.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:55 AM
Approved Member

Thanks guys, I 'll try again tonight. I used the same keys in zoomtracker as I already have assigned in IL2 for increase/decrease FOV so I still don't understand what I'm doing wrong here. I'll try some different keys and also disable the back region option. See if that will get me anywhere..
Old 11-09-2007, 07:05 PM
Approved Member

Well I changed the keys, disabled back region, did everything in the right order, but no show...

As soon as I've zoom tracker running or had it running, TrackIR doesn't work in IL2 anymore. When the game starts, the blue led doesn't light up.

Even without IL2 started, nothing happens when I press the "Test" button. I'm using TrackIR 4, with Version 4.1.030 - Final B driver.
Old 11-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Registered Member

I have the same problem. No blue led on IL when ZoomTracker is/was running ;-(
Old 11-10-2007, 11:14 PM
Approved Member

I have 4.1.030 Final drivers (not final B). I suppose this could be the difference. It's curious because I had no trouble at all, I guess it just goes to show the nature of software and computers.