Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 05-10-2009, 04:22 PM
Approved Member

You could also place your units in garrisson and then use other units to clear content, hoping you get your spells soon. Then use your old units again. Evil beholders are awesome
Old 05-11-2009, 05:57 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inso View Post
I have the same sort of problem, where I am starting to feel stupid.... When I read the no losses games on the board, and quick games. And I have issues beating the opponents without too many losses(of units I can't replace like Inqi's or archmages).

The first 8 lvl's aren't much of a problem, but now I went to the islands, and I have serious troubles beating the opponents(usually too many losses). I don't have gift/sacrifice/phantom/resurrect, my leadership allows me about 50 inqi's (@ lvl 10)but only got to buy 25(lost one, so now at 24, which becomes a burden because resurrect is not doing too much anymore). No really good tanks to take some beating and allowing for heals(had 3 knights, but they are slow, and 3/25 max stack is not really helpful, nor is 8/25 horsemen. Must say I have plenty of royal snakes though! 4 shops with large stacks of them(can literally buy 1000's of them....)

Also the best item I could buy so far is +1 to haste and slow spells, but no really nice offensive items(using the starting +1 weapon still). Am I being very unfortunate or just playing crap(at impossible mode btw).

Think I am going to give it a bit more try...(where can I buy the first cyclop btw? would give me sacrifice(questreward)).
Well I didn't named well this thread, the original question was when trying to do a record. For first plays I don't advise to do it. The no losses game is an extreme approach, not for first plays. And well why try impossible mode for your first plays? The normal difficulty is quite interesting too.

I don't think the sacrifice spell is non random reward of any quest. But really you don't need it, try first the normal mode.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:04 AM
Approved Member

i never did try on normal always on impossible

and you can easily finish darion and islands WITHOUT gift/resussurection/HYPNOTIZE/sacrifice

make proper use of your UNITS
steamroll mode should be on easy :>

read my thread about last hero on how to do :>
Old 05-11-2009, 06:51 PM
Approved Member

I never wrote it's not possible it's just a time problem. In fact time care changes more the game than the difficulty level. I would not advise start this game at impossible, the game is quite fun at normal setup anyway.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:39 AM
Registered Member

to the OP, try doing the Lost Town Chronicles quest that you get from the magic school in greenwort. The crypt where you find the quest item has a chest you dig up that usually has a decent spell. Out of the 3 games i've played i found sacrifice and resurrect.
Old 05-24-2009, 12:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by holland1 View Post
to the OP, try doing the Lost Town Chronicles quest that you get from the magic school in greenwort. The crypt where you find the quest item has a chest you dig up that usually has a decent spell. Out of the 3 games i've played i found sacrifice and resurrect.
I think most time I didn't quote it but I think I do in my previous game but don't remember what I got here. Thanks to point me that, I'll check.
Old 05-24-2009, 02:38 PM
Approved Member

i also got some flame arrows there but also ressurrection and sacrifice depends on game but usually good spells :>
Old 05-24-2009, 04:34 PM
Approved Member

I had here Ice Snake. Well it's not a low level spell but not sacrifice/resurrect. Myself I never saw resurrect in first areas.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:05 PM
Approved Member

i did and also sacrifice