Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Mods, discussions, links, etc.

Old 11-07-2011, 12:46 AM
Approved Member

Thanks Adonys, that's brilliant!
Old 03-25-2012, 06:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRuski View Post
Thanks for this Adonys, I wouldn't be the brightest lamp in the packet when it comes to file structure and it took me a while to figure it all out. But now that I have it works just as you have described. This will make adding/deleting extra mods so much easier. The item that had me confused was No.3 but then I remembered it goes into the "Steam" launcher/ game/ properties/ set launcher options.

Cheers

Rick
I'm also battling to follow this one!

I can't open "launcher.exe" and I don't think that it's referring to "Launcher.exe.config" (which has had Kegetys' lines added).

How does on create the new icon that is linked to the revised "launcher.exe"?

Clearly, I'm missing something pretty basic!

Please help.
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Nvidia (MSI) GTX560ti 1GB DDR5 Twin Frozr II
Old 03-26-2012, 03:43 PM
Approved Member

Actually, the shortcuts Steam is making by default (at a game's install) on the desktop for your games are not normal shortcuts (shortcuts to that game's executable file), but Steam shortcuts (lunching Steam with an app number, which in turn launches app's exe file).

so, you can do it in two ways:
1) go in "../steam/steamapps/common/il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover" and you have your Launcher.exe file in there. Right click on it, and chose Sent to Desktop (create shortcut) and voila, you have your shortcut in there. Then follow step 3)'s info to add parameters to this newly created shortcut.
2) open Steam, go to your installed game's list, select Il2CoD and right click on it and select Properties. In the General tab, you have a "Set launch Options.." button. It's used exactly to have Steam transmit wished launch parameters to the app's exec file. Add kegety's parameters from step 3) in here
Old 11-06-2012, 06:57 PM
Approved Member

Forgive me if this is asked & answered elsewhere ( I have done a search or two..) where can I download the kegety utility.I'd like to get the JSGME feature up & working.
Thanks!
Old 11-06-2012, 09:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdietz View Post
Forgive me if this is asked & answered elsewhere ( I have done a search or two..) where can I download the kegety utility.I'd like to get the JSGME feature up & working.
Thanks!
Check your PM james

Get the latest COD Team Fusion patch info HERE
Old 11-11-2012, 08:58 AM
Approved Member

guys, you can as well install mods without kegetys' dll hook, if your mods don't need kegetys (like back then, when you would only install beta patches)
Old 11-28-2012, 02:27 PM
Approved Member

Hello adonys, ive been away from clod for a while , can you tell me , even with the latest patches is it still possible to use sound mods ect in this game ?

Cheers
Jafa.