Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 04-09-2010, 07:41 AM
Approved Member

all they had to do to devise better missions is ask the players. were a poll taken and scenarios given...i would wager you all could come up with a kick @$$ game and awesome mission/scenarios. the (side) single missions should sharpen skills necessary for the next round of play. as a player reaches higher levels...their degree of skill/competency should rise as well. these "single missions" should tutor the gamer in specific skills they need to accomplish for the oncoming level. to fly way points....pick one bomber out of a group...i grant might be ok for the first 1 to 3/4 missions...after that...is pretty much an insult or "freebee" <<< and i really dont want that...nor do i want a scenario that dang near impossible to accomplish ( which is the other end of the spectrum...as i have seen in other games). i want to be challenged in a real way where combat skill is involved. make us better fliers by the end of the game. that should be the point....to get us ready for the "sequel".

Last edited by bobbysocks; 04-09-2010 at 07:46 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Approved Member

I find i agree i would rather they made the campaign longer or more intricate, The single missions seem a little like an after thought so certian aircraft can be unloccked without having to rely on the multiplayer