Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 08-04-2008, 04:08 AM
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermin View Post
Nearmiss, you'd better remove that image from this post. If I recall correctly, that photo was taken in the 5.12 heavy earth quake which took place in Sichuan Province, China. At least 80 thousand people were killed under the debris, with tens of thousands of families broken. Please feel their pains and don't make fun of them any more.
Dude, you may be a foremost authority, but that is just a picture of some people crying.

I will remove it, but I sure as heck am not making light of anyone's tragedy.

I don't try to interpret or discern what every picture I see means, etc.

It's a picture of people crying that's all.

Here are a couple more, maybe they'll suit your epicurean tastes.

Old 08-05-2008, 05:23 PM
Approved Member

Wow how did it get so PC all of a sudden... Why in the world are we wasting our time worring about offending people when this thread had nothing to do with an earthquake... Nobody was mocking anyone in an earthquake.

Things have gotten so out of hand with this PC garbage that people don't use common sense.

It's not so common anymore is it?

Don't turn this into a Thread Highjack that has no bearing on the current conversation please. Move along!

Last edited by JG27CaptStubing; 08-06-2008 at 12:14 AM.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:40 AM
Approved Member

LOL

Just a few days out of the house and you people start stealing my job.

Well done!

Old 08-06-2008, 08:26 AM
Tree_UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG27CaptStubing View Post
Wow how did it get so PC all of a sudden... Why in the world are we wasting our time worring about offending people when this thread had nothing to do with an earthquake... Nobody was mocking anyone in an earthquake.

Things have gotten so out of hand with this PC garbage that people don't use common sense.

It's not so common anymore is it?

Don't turn this into a Thread Highjack that has no bearing on the current conversation please. Move along!

I am with you on that brother.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:39 AM
Approved Member

Wink

Good to see you back, Feuerfalke!
Old 08-06-2008, 02:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermin View Post
Nearmiss, you'd better remove that image from this post. If I recall correctly, that photo was taken in the 5.12 heavy earth quake which took place in Sichuan Province, China. At least 80 thousand people were killed under the debris, with tens of thousands of families broken. Please feel their pains and don't make fun of them any more.
80K out of a billion that's like giving a whale a tic tac.
Old 08-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Approved Member

i thought the picture might have been from one of those Philippines boat disasters, where a few 100 people die on a regular basis every few years when another one sinks due to a storm or poor maintenance. posting images like of distraught relatives to make a joke in a forum is in poor taste.

how about a slight reality check folks, most of you jolly jokers dont even seem to cope with the slightest criticism of a software game on the internet, you really think its ok when we post pictures of your own grieving relatives when one of your kids dies, how about if your parents die in a house fire, still funny ?
Old 08-06-2008, 05:04 PM
Approved Member

Is Oleg supposed to answer any of the above questions?
Just wondering.
Old 08-06-2008, 09:11 PM
Approved Member

I actually just wanted some info on the SOW BOB. I don't actually care if it is Oleg or an underling posts it. Every so often give us a real update with screen shots or a video.
Old 08-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Registered Member

The thing i want the most to know about the BoB is an estimate about the hardware specs that would be needed by the game! I m sure that the game will rock so there is no point for me to need verification for that! Except a beta testing or a demo soon maybe...