Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 08-18-2010, 10:25 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by impy View Post
thank you. You seem well equipped yourself, your single black dragon journey started my black/red/green dragon challenges
I just defeated the easiest Elon scroll guardians in Verona, pushover even under set conditions. It actually feels disappointing, i'm actually running out of ideas for challenges. Well, hope you're right about crossworlds.
Heh, have to admit that is one paansy elon guardian army right there. I'm guessing those peasants and robbers likely never got to attack. Champions were likely a bit rough though. You must have phantomed paladin's a few times, unless you can somehow carry around that many at level 22...
Old 08-19-2010, 06:10 AM
Approved Member

you're right, i phantomed paladins a few times, i got nastily hit once. Horse riders, i slowed them, cast pygmy, made sure they hit all my 3 traps, and finally bury them
Old 08-28-2010, 07:33 AM
Approved Member

Ultimate paladin 3 game conquered.
The beauty of this game lies in the fact that everytime you play you discover something new depending on what artefacts the current game will have to offer . I have spent quite some time with the game and only now discovered the miners helmet is arguably the best boss-battle-helmet for fighters. Every decent warrior & paladin will have attack 20++ easily towards the endgame, so wearing miners helmet during night fight will give you +4 attack +500 leadership, brilliant. You want to play your boss battles at night anyway due to cheap and powerful Nightime operation skill. The same goes for dagger of judgment. I never relied in the past on some extra chance, usually went for raw +5attack or so. But +20% to crit increases for example 25%crit creature (which does critical attack on average every 4 turns) to nearly critical every 2 turns. I'm not saying it is amazing, just that i have not played this way before and it was cool.
Check out the Amelie's screenshoot before Baal battle. Pretty lousy stats for end game battle plus not exactly brilliant equipment,right? Still, stoneskin spell does the trick. It should be nerfed down.
See you in the world of Crossworlds
Attached Images
File Type: jpg end.jpg (573.2 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg end2.jpg (475.3 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg amelie.jpg (636.6 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg baal.jpg (324.4 KB, 37 views)
Old 08-29-2010, 02:10 AM
Approved Member

u can OP your army with massive high criticals every army can with massive amount of criticals
it's just imba
to get 50% or higher critcs
just idiotic
how easily it can be done