Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

View Poll Results: would you like me to stop posting off topic?
yes plz stop it 30 30.30%
no raaaid youre free 69 69.70%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2011, 03:05 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raaaid View Post
yes jagger and whats best for a guy with a condition?

a hug or a slap

edit

also may you be annoyed cause i just settted the future of this forum into one of creativity instead of one of copy past?
Nobody here wants to hug or slap you,this is just a forum,you should look for this kind of support in real life. Have you talked to your psychiatrist about this "forum life" of yours? Or of your Internet gambling ideas? I think u r much clever than what you want to make us believe,cos the lovely Raaaid bites too. You look for affirmation here,but this place is nothing,it doesn't exist Raaaid. Your challenges are out there man,not here.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:11 PM
Approved Member

im just a crazy writter whos doing what he likes and in a way you want to cut my wings

i dont copy paste ALL i post is an idea ive reached myself

like the method to stand high G

it was not like i found it and though hey im gonna make myself look like an smart ass

i was thinking for two or 3 years on different methods(for example i reached the conclusion that if you get shot in a trebuchet of the right geometry you feel zero while highly accelerating) to shoot an astronaut to space jules verne style

untill a reached the breathable fluid idea

then LATER by coincidence trulify my idea later by the net

I PREFER TO LOVE WITHOUT BEING LOVED THAT NOT LOVE AT ALL
Old 10-26-2011, 03:18 PM
IamNotDavid

Sternjaeger, where did you get your psychology training?
Old 10-26-2011, 03:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamNotDavid View Post
Sternjaeger, where did you get your psychology training?
Go swivel on my middle digit David this is not another thread for you to poke and prod someone into an argument....

Raaaid I am afraid the idea of a breathable fluid is not a new one it has been shown in many films and presumably in many books before those films were made

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:31 PM
IamNotDavid

Krupi, I think you know exactly where you can stick your middle digit.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamNotDavid View Post
Krupi, I think you know exactly where you can stick your middle digit.
Well its simple stop trolling every thread you post in.

Quote:
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
Old 10-26-2011, 03:36 PM
IamNotDavid

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post
Well its simple stop trolling every thread you post in.
You first.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post
Go swivel on my middle digit David this is not another thread for you to poke and prod someone into an argument....

Raaaid I am afraid the idea of a breathable fluid is not a new one it has been shown in many films and presumably in many books before those films were made
show me a link to a movie which uses this method to stand high g

man this is ufo stuff top secret tech i dont understand how it got filtrated to the wiki

in fact i owuldnt be surprise is not there any more ill check

edit:

well i was wrong:

In the movies Mission to Mars and Event Horizon, a character is depicted as being immersed in apparent breathable fluid before a high-acceleration launch.

DOESNT THIS THE IDEA OF A CANNON TO SHOOT ASTRONAUTS TO SPACE FEASABLE?

any way still is in a way an idea original by my since i reached it by myself, didnt copy past

Last edited by raaaid; 10-26-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raaaid View Post
show me a link to a movie which uses this method to stand high g

man this is ufo stuff top secret tech i dont understand how it got filtrated to the wiki

in fact i owuldnt be surprise is not there any more ill check

edit:

well i was wrong:

In the movies Mission to Mars and Event Horizon, a character is depicted as being immersed in apparent breathable fluid before a high-acceleration launch.

DOESNT THIS THE IDEA OF A CANNON TO SHOOT ASTRONAUTS TO SPACE FEASABLE?
Well look at films like Abyss for one.

List from WIKI

Examples in fiction

Joe Haldeman's 1975 Novel The Forever War describes liquid immersion and breathing in great detail as a key technology to allow space travel and combat with acceleretion up to 25 G.
In The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown, Robert Langdon (the protagonist) is completely submerged in breathable liquid mixed with hallucination agents and sedatives as a torture technique by Mal'akh (the antagonist). He goes through a near death experience when he inhales the liquid and blacks out, losing control over his body, but is soon revived.
The James Cameron film The Abyss features a character using liquid breathing to dive thousands of feet without compressing. The Abyss also features a scene with a rat submerged in and breathing fluorocarbon liquid, filmed in real life.[53]
In the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion, the cockpits of the titular Mecha are filled with a fictional oxygenated liquid called LCL which helps to dampen impacts on the pilot in battle and helps him to better psychically-synchronize with his biomechanical vehicle.
The aliens in the Gerry Anderson UFO series use liquid-breathing spacesuits.
Hal Clement's 1973 novel Ocean on Top portrays a small underwater civilization living in a 'bubble' of oxygenated fluid denser than seawater.
In an episode of the Adult Swim cartoon series Metalocalypse, the other members of the band submerge guitarist Toki in a "liquid oxygen isolation chamber" while recording an album in the Mariana Trench.
In an episode of the SyFy Channel show Eureka, Sheriff Jack Carter is submerged in a tank of "oxygen rich plasma" to be cured of the effects of a scientific accident.
In season 1, episode 13 of Seven Days chrononaut Frank Parker is seen breathing a hyper-oxygenated perfluorocarbon liquid that is pumped through a sealed full body suit that he is wearing. This suit and liquid combination allow him to board a Russian submarine through open ocean at a depth of almost 1000 feet. Upon boarding the submarine he removes his helmet, expels the liquid from his lungs and is able to breathe air again.
Ben Bova's novel Jupiter features a craft in which the crew are suspended in a breathable liquid that allows them to survive in the high pressure environment of Jupiter's atmosphere.
In the book Mechanicum from the Horus Heresy series of novels in the Warhammer 40,000 setting, physically crippled Titan pilots are encased in nutrient fluid tanks to allow them to continue operating beyond the limits normally imposed by the body.
In the classic PC Turn-Based Strategy game X-COM: Terror from the Deep, "Aquanauts" fighting deep ocean conditions breathe a dense oxygen-carrying fluid.
In the Star Trek: The Next Generation novel "The Children of Hamlin" the crew of the Enterprise-D encounter an alien race whose ships contain a breathable liquid environment.

This idea has been around long time

Quote:

Last edited by JG52Krupi; 10-26-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:48 PM
Approved Member

yes but in abyss is not intended to stand high g but high pressure

i wonder whats the upper limit of g you can stand being sink in a breathable fluid

could that explain 180º ufo turn as actually quite simplistic earthling tech?